XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt it funny how Amelia never wanted to say what Chris did for a living, wouldn't mention his podcast or anything but now the teams are winning medals at the Olympics, she's all chat about it!!

Reactions: 11
“We managed to fix the pipe.”

Really, because it looks like your sat on your arse filming Chris mopping up water. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Of course she had to post the praise she received for her cake. How has she managed to make her ‘being proud’ of Chris about herself?

Reactions: 5
She is so boring it’s painful! Her content consists of wrong eye appointment and pipe bursting! Time to give it up Amelia.

Reactions: 2
She is so boring it’s painful! Her content consists of wrong eye appointment and pipe bursting! Time to give it up Amelia.

And get a job! But she won't, she'll just hang on till she has a baby then become a #wartsandallmummyblogger

Reactions: 1
I think she might have NPD. Makes everything about herself and her ego, puts others down to feel better, revels in Chris’s success but puts him down the rest of the time, never sticks to anything… the list goes on tbh..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Even her thread has died. Much like her Yotube career in 2018.
Yeah I used to watch her and Loseitlikelauren when they were friends..then her content changed and she has just become so bloody 😴..
Every now and then I go on to YouTube and see her video and end up switching over after a few minutes
Ita either period knickers or some game which I don't get at all.
I also can't believe that Loseitlikelauren still has more followers than her and she hasn't posted any content for most of this year lol🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else finding her beyond fake at the moment, she’s changed so much, she’s just pretending to be someone she’s not! I also find it really strange how she talks about being in a lovely community on twitch and talks about making new friends when she hasn’t been able to hold a good friend down for her entire life.

Reactions: 8
The more I see her these days the more I think she’s just trying to emulate Livvrh who has been mentioned here before… she even looks similar to her now

E3324739-65C6-49A8-AE55-C7C0B2823BE5.png

This actually really surmises one of the reasons I cannot stand Amelia… ‘Panto humour’… I find her SO twee! I had a childhood of watching whatever comedy my parents were watching so I really feel I had an adult sense of humour from about the age of 8-9. A pantomime as an adult is literally my worse nightmare ffs. Anyone else here relate 🙋‍♀️?

Reactions: 7
The more I see her these days the more I think she’s just trying to emulate Livvrh who has been mentioned here before… she even looks similar to her now
I agree. And she didn't follow her before mentioned on here so she obvs read it here. Liv has has such amazing success because she works hard - so shows xax and her algorithm excuses are just BS.

Reactions: 1
I’m finally done. I can’t cope with seeing a 30 odd year old woman slobbing about in a trying so hard to be kitsch dressing gown acting like a teenager banging on about sodding Twitch a min longer!

Reactions: 4
Part of the reason I turned off Amelia was she was very unresponsive. If you did comment you either got no acknowledgment or some sarcastic, crappy response. So she’s now drivelling about ‘loss of community’ and everything being posed when she never put any effort in anyway.

Same with moaning about ‘poised pictures’ - it’s the job unfortunately. Deal with it or find a proper job you’re willing to put some effort into.

She is basically begging now to not have to do her job but people still earn her money engaging 🙄 … also why has she changed her bio to ‘girl next door 🤢’ …. Utterly uninspired

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.