XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the bleeping ALGORITHM! STOP WITH THE bleeping ALGORITHM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN!
i think she has seen others moan about this and in her head the ONLY reason she has failed is because instagram is against her.

obviously nothing to do with blocking anyone who dares try to have a conversation with her or limiting her comments.

If you don’t allow the engagement you won’t get shared you twit.

Reactions: 4
Whatever happened to that guy Matt (?) who she only liked as a friend but it was plain as day that he liked her liked her.
The point where I really had it enough of her was when she went to Cuba with him and she was going to show us how hard “press trips are”. She legit complained about how cheap the airline was, how she had to tour the hotel when they arrived and how she had to go and take some Instagram photos. And she though that was hard considering she was getting the whole vacation for free!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to that guy Matt (?) who she only liked as a friend but it was plain as day that he liked her liked her.
The point where I really had it enough of her was when she went to Cuba with him and she was going to show us how hard “press trips are”. She legit complained about how cheap the airline was, how she had to tour the hotel when they arrived and how she had to go and take some Instagram photos. And she though that was hard considering she was getting the whole vacation for free!!
Yeah Matt, who was so secretly in love with her he buggered off too! All in her silly vacuous little head! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just looked back on her red dog nails Insta. I really don’t get why she doesn’t focus on nails instead of vlogging her slobbing around moaning about her periods in her pjs all the live long time. Even she must be sick of exhausting the topic of womens health by now. Also how arrogant is she to think she’s the font of all knowledge when it comes to womens health and fertility? If I want advice, I’ll go see someone who is actually qualified in it! Not someone who has read a few online articles and now thinks she’s the next bleeping Professor Robert Winston.

Anyway! Back to the nails. She said she was taking a break from it due to covid. What’s the excuse now? I honestly don’t know how she’s being allowed to get away with it, surely Chris must be like what do you do all day?! It seems so simple. Run a nail business at home, she could even vlog it if she’s so hell bent on still doing YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Problem with xameliax is she doesn't realise how lucky she is, she focuses so much on what she doesn't have and fails to see everything she does! And I could go on about the things she's fallen lucky with but won't.
for that reason she'll always be unhappy and a big time moaner.

She said that he was so in love with her that they couldn't be friends anymore. Another one who bit the dust. Omg completely forgot about Lucy as well!!! So that's at LEAST 5 people who she was best friends with who have vanished suddenly.

Didn’t Matt have a girlfriend and then amelia made it out that the girlf was jealous of her so they spent less time together?
Or was that someone else

Didn’t Matt have a girlfriend and then amelia made it out that the girlf was jealous of her so they spent less time together?
Or was that someone else
AHA that was her friend Dec. I'm actually quite disturbed regarding my knowledge of a girl I don't even know. Another one lost. She's doing a thing on insta about how she's not a morning person and it's fine. In her pyjamas drinking tea not working. Riiiiight. Good for you that you don't have a real job where you don't have to get up early and get into an office.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said that he was so in love with her that they couldn't be friends anymore. Another one who bit the dust. Omg completely forgot about Lucy as well!!! So that's at LEAST 5 people who she was best friends with who have vanished suddenly.
Even if he was why did she lead him on? She went on vacation with him?
Amelia give “only child” a bad name. My siblings would roast me to death if I ever sat on my ass all day thinking I’m an influencer. She is probably banking on inheriting something from her parents so she can freeload for the rest of her life.

latest insta story, in the pj's again saying shes not a morning person. :rolleyes: she's really rubbed me the wrong way today, i work from home the majority of the time and a lot of people think i just sit on my sofa and drink tea all day. Genuinely, what does she do all day?

She’s not a morning person??!!!

Me neither princess me neither still fking have to get up at 6 for work though 🙄

Reactions: 6
Someone told me on her twitch that she said she was having dizzy spells again

She’s not a morning person??!!!

Me neither princess me neither still fking have to get up at 6 for work though 🙄
She always says she’s not a morning person either. Reason for this is because she actually knows she’s a lazy witch and she has to justify her existence by saying she ain’t a morning person to make herself feel better

What do we like to see from her because she is struggling at the moment 🤣 how about, just a suggestion hun you go to bleeping work! Do a full days work then I guarantee you won't struggle to sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What do we like to see from her because she is struggling at the moment 🤣 how about, just a suggestion hun you go to bleeping work! Do a full days work then I guarantee you won't struggle to sleep!
Amelia this will do you the world of good!!!!

Get a job!!!!

Amelia this will do you the world of good!!!!

Get a job!!!!
She really makes me think of the Offspring song - Why dont you get a job -

My friend's got a girlfriend, man, he hates that witch
He tells me every day
He says, "Man, I really gotta lose my chick
In the worst kind of way"
She sits on her ass, he works his hands to the bone
To give her money every payday
But she wants more dinero just to stay at home
Well, my friend, you gotta say
I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way-ay-ay-ay
Na-na, why don't you get a job?
Say no way, say no way-ah, no way-ay-ay-ay
Na-na, why don't you get a job?

oh god she’s so so clueless!!! I bet she gets the same 10 people replying aswell. Anyone seen her latest vlog?

A day in the life...anyone want to see her in her pjs, dog with a toy in its mouth and ham on toast then you are in for a right treat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So around midday you come on asking for content ideas because you’re stumped… and LOADS of people asked to see your morning routine so you just happened to have that filmed and ready to go 🙄

What exactly does she contribute to the house????

She don’t work, she don’t clean, she don’t shop 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.