XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get her. She’s said for a while now that she has no jobs. Surely that’s a sign it’s not going well and you need to get some reliable paid employment? She’s not exactly a millionaire. Is she just lounging around the house waiting for work to come in while Chris pays the mortgage?
Yup and doing Twitch in between. No get up and go, just hoping and waiting for a job that will never materialize.

Reactions: 2
Having had two miscarriages last year, I'm pretty angry at the timing of her post. She had literally been talking about how her work had declined along with engagements on posts, etc. Then wham. Let's throw out the miscarriage.

I am allllllll for talking about it, I really admire people who do bcus it's something I've not even told my own mother. I will eventually, when I'm ready, but now isn't the time. Had she have gone about this in a different way and not purely to increase her stats and figures, I would've applauded her. Instead, I'm angry and frustrated that 'content creators' stoop that low.

I'm now 35 weeks pregnant with our little miracle, but the anxiety, fear and sadness of what happened previously has consumed this pregnancy. I wouldn't want anyone else worrying about this pregnancy. Mine and my husbands worries are enough to carry. I wonder if she will talk about that if the time comes...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Having had two miscarriages last year, I'm pretty angry at the timing of her post. She had literally been talking about how her work had declined along with engagements on posts, etc. Then wham. Let's throw out the miscarriage.

I am allllllll for talking about it, I really admire people who do bcus it's something I've not even told my own mother. I will eventually, when I'm ready, but now isn't the time. Had she have gone about this in a different way and not purely to increase her stats and figures, I would've applauded her. Instead, I'm angry and frustrated that 'content creators' stoop that low.

I'm now 35 weeks pregnant with our little miracle, but the anxiety, fear and sadness of what happened previously has consumed this pregnancy. I wouldn't want anyone else worrying about this pregnancy. Mine and my husbands worries are enough to carry. I wonder if she will talk about that if the time comes...
It was certainly a slam dunk for her content. Her previous recent posts were getting about 20 comments on average. That one, over 200. She’s used an emotive topic to blackmail people into engaging because they’d feel guilty for just scrolling by. She’s very manipulative.

Hope all goes wonderfully for you; you deserve it ❤

• Angry
Period pants washing mixed with a hint of sadness carried on from her miscarriage. Loving this content.

Reactions: 3
She won’t give away the recipe for her basic as duck looking chicken soup…so why post about it?? Why post that people have been asking and still not give it away?? She’s such a pompous arrogant twit my god. It’s just SOUP

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She won’t give away the recipe for her basic as duck looking chicken soup…so why post about it?? Why post that people have been asking and still not give it away?? She’s such a pompous arrogant twit my god. It’s just SOUP
Well of course she can’t share something as private as a soup recipe, the woman isn’t a complete twit. It’s not like showing the world your period pants which is much less controversial

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Well of course she can’t share something as private as a soup recipe, the woman isn’t a complete twit. It’s not like showing the world your period pants which is much less controversial
Ah of course. I forgot everything is PRIVATE!! except her periods, miscarriage and boobs

• Haha
  • Angry
Ah of course. I forgot everything is PRIVATE!! except her periods, miscarriage and boobs
Her wedding is not content, except when it is. Her chicken soup is secret, she deserves to have a private life. She gets Botox, but it’s really none of your business. Please look directly at her boobs. Don’t ask about her lips though because she’s one of the most real and raw OG bloggers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She’s also SUCH A HARD WORKING PERFECTIONIST.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Another day justifying doing nothing.....when she doesn't have a job or any paid jobs so this literally is her everyday existance.

Her rant this morning about how she’s such a perfectionist that she buys milk before it gets to the end, oh my god and there’s me worrying about the starving children in Africa when poor Amelia has such stress!

• Haha
  • Wow
Her engagement must be tanking again because she’s got her tits out like she always does when she wants views

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She has the same videos on loop, ‘content creator’ my arse! and where the duck had ‘from
The midlands’ come from, like that is one of her unique selling points or something! God she’s unbearable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This would actually be a decent video to watch, and do really well! But of course she’s going to TRY and make a video at some point 🙄

stylishmumjourney uploaded an amazing reel on Instagram yesterday for a capsule wardrobe for those interested, she spent 2 hours making it for outfit combo ideas 👏🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Amelia prediction: she’s gone quiet and she’ll make a big comeback to tell us she’s pregnant and then use the baby as a cash cow to finally have some content

She keeps saying she’s got no jobs on. She needs to just get a real job.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.