XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, how fun for Chris that she’s not working and also not doing any household chores

Reactions: 3
Why even put a ‘how are you?’ box if you’re “too overwhelmed” to respond to people. Someone could be reaching out using you as a lifeline and you’re just going to ignore it? Supposed to be a trained counsellor 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She's just waiting to be pregnant!
You can tell by the type of person she is that she’s gonna put wayyyyy too much pressure on herself and Chris aswell!!she’ll overanalyse everything and she’ll only try and conceive when she’s scientifically more likely to rather than to just let things happen naturally

Yep. In her eyes it’ll be an excuse for another few years without a job
I’m already thinking about how much I won’t be able to stand her banging on about perfect parenting! She’ll have a book before you know it!

Reactions: 6
I’m a bit fascinated by how much of a waste of space she is! Like I’ve said earlier up I’ve no idea how I started following her as she just doesn’t do anything!

What “work” can she possibly have pending? Who is hiring her and what for?

The crying stories are just ridiculous. I can only imagine she doesn’t have any real life friends or family as surely they’d tell her to get a grip?!

Reactions: 8
"our little community really does know how to rally when someone needs it...." no Amelia, they just send you sympathy messages. I've never seen them rally around others because you don't promote or uplift others. Hell, your comment section is just you one word or half assed responding to comments or restricting them altogether. That sentence should really read as self indulgent tit: "our little community knows how to rally when I need it"

Reactions: 7
She had a nail business that could quite easily fill her days and bring her some regular income! She chooses to do nothing!

Reactions: 5
"our little community really does know how to rally when someone needs it...." no Amelia, they just send you sympathy messages. I've never seen them rally around others because you don't promote or uplift others. Hell, your comment section is just you one word or half assed responding to comments or restricting them altogether. That sentence should really read as self indulgent tit: "our little community knows how to rally when I need it"
could not like this more. She’s a narcissist who needs validation.

So he cooks, cleans, works, poor Chris!!!!
She now wears ear buds to reduce ‘noise’ in cafes! And This is the girl who wants a baby!!? She will not cope! 10000% will not cope! Baby will have a runny nose and she’ll be calling the push doctor

Reactions: 5
Why is she posting “TGIF” when she doesn’t work and has been publically saying how little she has on 😕🤨🤨🤨

• Haha
She had a nail business that could quite easily fill her days and bring her some regular income! She chooses to do nothing!
I really don’t get why she doesn’t focus on this. She was actually good at nails and it could earn her an decent income now the influencing is on the wane. She’s needs to accept that she’s not an influencer and get a grip.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.