XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually get someone to stand there and take a photo of her looking sad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Jesus this is a new low even for her.

Less than 24 hours after she admits her content is tanking she's now exploiting her miscarriage.

All after saying her wedding was too personal to share...
Completely agree! I just read her post and thought omg she is lower than low. Hideous

Reactions: 2
Why is she only able to share sad news with a photo of her sitting on her bed looking sad? She did it when she broke up with Joe, she’s doing it now

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I thought this might be one of her photos from her nude shoot because she said she was going to share some and it looks like she is in the nud underneath 🤔. Strange choice of photo.
Does she actually get someone to stand there and take a photo of her looking sad

Reactions: 1
Her content is so fun to be around 🤣 the uppity nagging lecture about what NOT to say before you comment, why the duck does anyone bother? You can’t do right for doing wrong.
This irritates me so much! Also, wouldn't share her house reno, wouldn't share her wedding, but shares her miscarriage.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It makes me lol the most when she’s like LOVE URSELF LOOK AT ME IM SO CURVY AND IMPERFECT BUT I JUST LOVE MY NATURAL SELF I AM RAW AND REAL and then flits off to get her face injected

I thought this might be one of her photos from her nude shoot because she said she was going to share some and it looks like she is in the nud underneath 🤔. Strange choice of photo.
I 100% agree! Why the hell would you sit on the bed, looking wistfully into the distance with your shirt unbuttoned and no bra?! Her recent news is awful but seriously…can you please not exploit a horrific experience for content?! What has the picture got to do with the actual caption. Sod all!!!

God she grinds my gears so much.

As someone who has gone through a miscarriage, her latest post has really got under my skin!!

She really has the gall to use her miscarriage as content? But the picture to go with her 'awareness post' is all sad and bleugh in a shirt and underwear 'look at me still looking filtered and beautiful for my content'.

Then 24 hours later Oooo look at me at the spa?! F**King Spa!! I get distract yourself but again don't use it as content. We all cope in different ways but nothing could distract me. I lay in bed for 2 weeks not even wanting to shower!

Youve really lowered yourself this time amelia.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One things for certain, and speaking from experience, if she overanalyses and critics her body because she’s had a miscarriage (like she is doing, hence why I assume she’s opting for non alcoholic drinks and bbt charting and fertility tests and god knows what else) she will drive herself absolutely mental (probably is already, and Chris too) and she will not conceive because the worst thing you can do when trying to conceive is to force things.

Reactions: 3
Is there anything more self indulgent than filming yourself crying? When I’m caught in the moment and emotional the last thought that comes to mind is to film myself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there anything more self indulgent than filming yourself crying? When I’m caught in the moment and emotional the last thought that comes to mind is to film myself
Taking photos or videos of yourself crying is tragic influencer 101, they all do it for some reason.

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever known a bigger hypocrite. won’t share things she does at the weekend with ‘friends’ as she wants to ‘protect her happy’, yet will share herself crying to her wedding video, why would anyone doooooo thisssss, and anything that remotely involves her talking about her fadge or tits

I don’t get her. She’s said for a while now that she has no jobs. Surely that’s a sign it’s not going well and you need to get some reliable paid employment? She’s not exactly a millionaire. Is she just lounging around the house waiting for work to come in while Chris pays the mortgage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.