XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re very close to her claiming she has a condition like ADHD, autism, something on the spectrum. Then we’ll never heard the end of it

Reactions: 9
I think we’re very close to her claiming she has a condition like ADHD, autism, something on the spectrum. Then we’ll never heard the end of it
She could be on the spectrum but that honestly gives he’s no excuses! In her twenties she worked and blogged. She had more motivation but now she’s lost it!!

Reactions: 3
Errrrr, when was she trying to fight the urge to wallow? All she does is wallow 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg now she’s on about biomarkers! You can sense the panic and anxiety in her voice on her latest insta story!!!! she’s gonna go batshit crazy!

Reactions: 1
Don’t suggest she’s pregnant, she knows her bio markers ….then says she’s done a test 🙄

Yeah I am not following her on this manic new pregnancy journey. I’ve unfollowed (again) 😂 I’ll check in sometimes but it’s not for me this

She’s just posted publicly about her miscarriage and made it plain she wants to be pregnant again so WHY is she still doing this passive aggressive content about being asked why she’s drinking non alcoholic drinks? That is obviously the reason why. I’d understand if she’d sworn off babies forever but her content is now about tracking her cycle and mention of pregnancy tests 🙄 I swear she’ll take any excuse to talk down to people.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Wtf is with the hashtag #mindyourownwomb ?!? She is literally the most aggressive person!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
If you have to beg people to leave a comment as it really helps your little business (what business?!) then your content is SHITE!

Seriously how long is she going to do this for? Until she’s preggers? Will she give it up then as she’ll be a “full time mummy” or will she just use it for more tit content to justify not getting a proper job? Poor Chris is all I can say. Working his balls off I bet to support her.

• Wow
I’m new to Amelia, when she says about a like or comment on her reel helps her business; what is her business? I can’t work it out

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s not making any money from YouTube and seems to be buying 100 followers every few days. She doesn’t seem to do much paid work on insta?

I can’t figure her out. Is she claiming benefits or just sponging off her husband while she lies about all day? How is anyone finding her inspirational?!

0A2733D1-3F36-42BF-8DA4-D5818DD49CFC.png

• Wow
She’s not making any money from YouTube and seems to be buying 100 followers every few days. She doesn’t seem to do much paid work on insta?

I can’t figure her out. Is she claiming benefits or just sponging off her husband while she lies about all day? How is anyone finding her inspirational?!

View attachment 1346752
WOW. Buys followers and then berates them. She’s a double loaded fruit cake!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her stories about the sims “if you are working from home then have me on in the background as it really helps me out”

Really highlights how out of touch and immature she is. We’ve just come back from two years where people have been made redundant. I count myself lucky to even have a job so no, I don’t want to watch you fannying about on the sims (which she got early don’t you know because she’s a CREATOR-if you say it often enough it might just happen hey?) when I’m meant to be working!

Imagine being caught by your boss and having to explain “yeah I was watching an adult playing the sims, please don’t fire me for wasting company time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.