Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forever baffled by this ‘lifestyle content’

Secrets - beauty procedures, buying a house, getting engaged

For sharing - periods, UTIs and using extra lube to aide wetness

Suppose vagina blogger doesn’t have the same ring to it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Congrats to her. I hope she was able to enjoy that moment and day.

I eagerly await the "alot of you have been asking about my ring...."....."as gifted"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh can she get fucked with the ‘it’s nice to see companies respecting time off’. She regularly shows herself doing NOTHING, she’s hardly some grafter who took a long earned break away from the coalface.

Reactions: 3
Your resident engaged person?!? Wtf???
Came here to say this -being engaged is not an identity

I will say she does seem very happy genuinely which is nice. For a long time it’s been this forced pull a face faux happiness which is difficult to watch whereas this seems real and actually reminds me of old Amelia. I just hope it’s happiness about a future with Chris and not just excitement to be engaged and having a wedding

Reactions: 11
What the actual f is she on about. I was engaged for 18 months and never, not once, referred to myself as that. You and a lot of other people currently given the number of delayed and cancelled weddings Amelia dear. It's not that unique or special really. What a weird way to introduce yourself!

Reactions: 3
Came here to say this -being engaged is not an identity

I will say she does seem very happy genuinely which is nice. For a long time it’s been this forced pull a face faux happiness which is difficult to watch whereas this seems real and actually reminds me of old Amelia. I just hope it’s happiness about a future with Chris and not just excitement to be engaged and having a wedding
Poor Amelia doesn’t have an identity 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.