Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 637802
Several other pictures with this jumper on and the sleeves are a normal length yet here they’ve been pulled over the hand.
I’m wondering if she wants people to be guessing if she’s gotten engaged - probably so she can get on her high horse about it later that you shouldn’t assume. Amelia the click bait Queen.
I suspect this photo is hiding a ring and we'll eventually see the same photo, but with the ring "reveal".
Or, it also wouldn't surprise me if they were already married, a bit like when she didn't tell us about buying a house until they were already moved in.

Can someone please comment on all her recent Scottish photos and congratulate her on her engagement 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to have to keep stalking her now. The person who posted that ‘hint’, are you actually Amelia trying to up your engagement?!

Reactions: 2
I’m going to have to keep stalking her now. The person who posted that ‘hint’, are you actually Amelia trying to up your engagement?!
You got me 🤣 Nah I loosely know her and all I can say is she sounds as insufferable in real life. Bet she doesn't post about it for ages now.

id be interested to see how A suggest how people identify their triggers or recover from an "attack" because she isn't qualified in anything to do with psychology and certainly not to tell people how to deal with their emotions.
she even says in the description of her book that shame can cause depression and toxic behaviour, has her theory of vampires been tested/reviewed/peer reviewed?

further down in her book descrition she says she has taken techniques used in CBT, cbt by its very nature initially can make people feel worse, more emotional, more vulnerable, and anxious- how is she supporting people who might feel like this? To practice CBT trained psychologists needs very specific training and qualifications, just because she has learnt the word cognitive behaviour therapy does not mean she is qualified to advise on it.

I honestly think she has just listened to brene browns ted talk on shame, seen how popular it is and re packaged it in to her own idea.

she has an online qualification in life coaching, which i imagine to revolve around advise such as "hydrate" and "declutter", she has no business involving herself in peoples very real and serious psychological issues.

Id buy it just to rip it apart if it wasnt £17

Reactions: 3
I don’t even understand the concept. Meeting your Shame vampire to help you bring your Shame out of the shadows. I’d have presumed the vampire WAS the metaphor personification of shame - bringing the shame vampire out into the light or what not. So weird

I think she’s definitely getting wed. She’s started following a boho wedding account

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Who’s going with an ad gifted wedding, dress, flowers and anything else free she can get?

I had an inkling she was engaged when she posted the story on the beach of her “favourite place in the world” when they were in Scotland. Her caption was something about it being a very happy day!

Edit: Oh, she’s just confirmed it!

Reactions: 4
Tbf I did think I bet she’s subconsciously (or not) terrified of posting it because wasn’t her engagement announcement to Joe the trigger for the other women to message her

Reactions: 6
Wonder how much weight she will loose….or she’ll claim the #curvybride for free dresses

Thank god for that!! Sorry will never tease goss on here again. Let the wedding freebies commence! Also bet she was stressed she can usually make all the #ads seem oh so natural because she gets to talk about them for a few months before but has to work on the bridal blagging now 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.