Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her ebook not on Amazon?is she afraid of putting it out there too much incase she gets a load of tit reviews???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shall we have a whip round? I shall contribute 10 pence.

She’s such an evil odd ball that you know instead of accepting any feedback or comments she’ll lord this over us all as a FAVOUR SHE HAS DONE FOR US MERE WANKERS.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who on Earth are these randoms who have apparently reviewed the book? Roxann from the USA? I don’t recall her saying she’d sent out any samples

Reactions: 7
I’ll chip in a couple of quid if someone would be willing to review it on here 😂

Reactions: 2
Hey team 😂So I've not been on for a while because life got in the way. But I'm back. So someone created a school reunion Facebook group and guess who is about the only person who's refused to join it 😂

Those teeth though. Neeeeiiigghhhhhhhh
she had a lot of years of braces to get those 🙈

Also I'm sorry but how in hell can she discuss 'mum shaming' in her new self help book. Does she have a secret child we don't know about now.

Or is she classing the dog as her baby 🤔😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
1B57D81F-B6FD-46BA-899E-EE8927122E93.png

Cheese and wine tasting?? duck me. How about inviting your ‘friends’ - if they exist (which I doubt they do) - over for a bite to eat and some drinks instead?? It’s the utter faux pretentiousness of it all. Gives me the dry heave. Very Hyacinth Bucket… shout-out to those old enough to remember that 🙋‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 646303
Cheese and wine tasting?? duck me. How about inviting your ‘friends’ - if they exist (which I doubt they do) - over for a bite to eat and some drinks instead?? It’s the utter faux pretentiousness of it all. Gives me the dry heave. Very Hyacinth Bucket… shout-out to those old enough to remember that 🙋‍♀️.
Her, Chris and Toby are going to absolutely love the tasting. Perhaps her parents will pop in too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's pronounced bouuuuuukaaaayyyy 😉

Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s holding up a child’s school project that they’ve brought home

• Haha
Not one pic of the mess left behind from cheese and wine tasting! Not one mention of red wine being knocked over on the carpet or Toby sat next to her guests begging for cheese! Let’s be honest it didn’t happen did it xax

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.