Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bahaha you literally took the words out my mouth. Just watched those stories and I really wanted to message her and tell her to STOP with all that crap. Noone cares. If she posts good stuff that people like then they will probably comment or like it. Surely it is as simple as that?!
Exactly! If I was BEGGING people to share and like my posts then I would question the value of my content. If people aren’t engaging with it, then look inward, start posting more interesting things that ARENT bleeping PERIOD PANTS OR BODY POSITIVITY BOLLOCKS and maybe realise this isn’t the job for you! Raaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhh!

Reactions: 8
Someone needs to tell her that her bathing suit is a size or two too small. Fair enough you want your tits hanging out all of the time now, but we don't need to see your labia.

View attachment 619063
'You know what time it is!!!'

Time to buy a new swimsuit?

I usually just read here but my poor eyes.... and her poor bits, this looks painful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else see that Manchester restaurant post and think "Scroll scroll scroll... Ah there we are yep knew it was sponsored."

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see that Manchester restaurant post and think "Scroll scroll scroll... Ah there we are yep knew it was sponsored."
Yep!!! Only ever eats out when someone else is footing the bill! Tight as foooook! Does she actually pay for anything herself???

Reactions: 6
Vampires..? What?

I know our Amelia is late for every bandwagon but this seems extreme. Vampires, peak 2008.

Vampires..? What?

I know our Amelia is late for every bandwagon but this seems extreme. Vampires, peak 2008.
Someone's been playing too much Sims Vampires.

What makes her think she's qualified to put out a workbook? The delusion is strong.

Reactions: 8
Someone's been playing too much Sims Vampires.

What makes her think she's qualified to put out a workbook? The delusion is strong.
She apparently has a degree in psychology (not sure what classification) but her actually counselling qualification was a course that has:

“no pre-requisites for studying this course and you can choose to study it online or receive a paper-based copy”

In addition-

“This course is approved and accredited by ACCPH (Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists), an independent professional body and register for counsellors, coaches, psychotherapists and hypnotherapists.
On completion of this course you will able to join ACCPH as a member, and enjoy benefits such discounted professional liability insurance, and guidance on how to showcase your skills.”

So effectively anyone can do this diploma and call themselves a qualified counsellor.

She apparently has a degree in psychology (not sure what classification) but her actually counselling qualification was a course that has:

“no pre-requisites for studying this course and you can choose to study it online or receive a paper-based copy”

In addition-

“This course is approved and accredited by ACCPH (Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists), an independent professional body and register for counsellors, coaches, psychotherapists and hypnotherapists.
On completion of this course you will able to join ACCPH as a member, and enjoy benefits such discounted professional liability insurance, and guidance on how to showcase your skills.”

So effectively anyone can do this diploma and call themselves a qualified counsellor.
JUST READ A BLOG POST AND THIS DIPLOMA WAS GIFTED! Why doesn’t that surprise me?!

• Haha
I found this page on her website for the book:

She really must not have any shame. She has tacked on an additional sentence to a classic quote and is attributing it to herself. Cringe:
20210618_132927.jpg
20210618_132954.jpg

She appears to be charging £17.99 to buy through her website. I guess she won't list it on Amazon because she can't control the negative reviews!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I found this page on her website for the book:

She really must not have any shame. She has tacked on an additional sentence to a classic quote and is attributing it to herself. Cringe:
View attachment 623586View attachment 623587

She appears to be charging £17.99 to buy through her website. I guess she won't list it on Amazon because she can't control the negative reviews!
This will be 99p on Kindle before you know it.

• Haha
Wow - £17.99 and you don’t even get a physical copy! Wonder how many of the 130 pages contain white space and a solitary quote! No wonder there’s a strict ‘no refunds’ policy!

In other news, the page for the book on her website had an ad for a publisher that offers ‘ghostwriting packages’ to ‘help bring your book vision to life’. Interesting.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Who is actually going to buy this, it looks awful. I’m cringing so much at the cover, I’m feeling a lot of secondhand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 7
Wow - £17.99 and you don’t even get a physical copy! Wonder how many of the 130 pages contain white space and a solitary quote! No wonder there’s a strict ‘no refunds’ policy!

In other news, the page for the book on her website had an ad for a publisher that offers ‘ghostwriting packages’ to ‘help bring your book vision to life’. Interesting.
So she hasn’t written a book then....someone else has done it for her! Heck the ghostwriting was even probably gifted 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

A 'stationary' store, like one that doesnt move. think she means stationEry. though i suppose stationary isnt wrong but...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.