Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been off here for a while coz Princess Gifted still annoys the life out of me, but she's now achieved the "too boring to care about status."

But I have to say having been on her website today, that "quote" received from Anna, a completely unidentified name with no gravitas - I mean is she a friend, a local shop assistant, or a journalist (oh yeah sorry, she's fictional)... Well this Anna (as seen on her Instagram Story) gave such a profound quote that it has been plagiarised by another lady called Ana on Amelia's website...coz it cant possibly be a spelling mistake from Amelia? Not when it's costing her team 13.99 for the pleasure.

If you're going to say someone's given you a quote that you're using to advertise your lame ass self help book, at least stay consistent with how youre spelling Anna for God's sake!

Remind me again how she harps on about attention to detail.

Reactions: 4
Been off here for a while coz Princess Gifted still annoys the life out of me, but she's now achieved the "too boring to care about status."

But I have to say having been on her website today, that "quote" received from Anna, a completely unidentified name with no gravitas - I mean is she a friend, a local shop assistant, or a journalist (oh yeah sorry, she's fictional)... Well this Anna (as seen on her Instagram Story) gave such a profound quote that it has been plagiarised by another lady called Ana on Amelia's website...coz it cant possibly be a spelling mistake from Amelia? Not when it's costing her team 13.99 for the pleasure.

If you're going to say someone's given you a quote that you're using to advertise your lame ass self help book, at least stay consistent with how youre spelling Anna for God's sake!

Remind me again how she harps on about attention to detail.
She hid the page on her website so maybe she'll fix it before it's live again.

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed how ott she was when she was taking about meeting her ‘friend’ and the reasons why she can’t film her. I’ve noticed she says something like that every time she talks about friends. I’d be very surprised if the friend exists.

Anyone noticed how ott she was when she was taking about meeting her ‘friend’ and the reasons why she can’t film her. I’ve noticed she says something like that every time she talks about friends. I’d be very surprised if the friend exists.
She has no friends. She used to have friends from the group she knew chris threw and never sees them anymore. she used to vlog them having parties all the time and now never does. i know, pandemic but weve been out of it for long enough now that she could have hung out in her garden shes always bragging about. but she doesn't.

Reactions: 5
F3463336-B063-4870-9657-B992F841EA46.jpeg

Several other pictures with this jumper on and the sleeves are a normal length yet here they’ve been pulled over the hand.
I’m wondering if she wants people to be guessing if she’s gotten engaged - probably so she can get on her high horse about it later that you shouldn’t assume. Amelia the click bait Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 637802
Several other pictures with this jumper on and the sleeves are a normal length yet here they’ve been pulled over the hand.
I’m wondering if she wants people to be guessing if she’s gotten engaged - probably so she can get on her high horse about it later that you shouldn’t assume. Amelia the click bait Queen.
Those teeth though. Neeeeiiigghhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is classic Amelia isn’t it? Like when she bought a house, she finally has some content that doesn’t involve the bloody dog and she chooses not to film it 🤯

• Haha
New video guys! It’s something Amelia has never done before- PERIOD PANTS vs REUSEABLE PADS!

This woman is obsessed with menstruation. Why does she think we’re SO interested in periods? I’m not a bleeping teenager anxiously awaiting the arrival of my period! We have them every month. Shove a tampon or cup in, pad on and carry on with your life! I don’t need bleeping reviews.

It’s all relative to each individual person and their flow to be blunt. Doing a endless reviews on her eco friendly sanitary wear is ridiculous and irrelevant! Why does she continue with these videos/comparisons?! Is it her only sponsorship?

Reactions: 8
I’m finding Amelia in Scotland is even more insufferable 🤦‍♀️
Dropped by to say something similar although wasn’t sure if I was just getting the ick due to being Scottish. She is acting as if it’s another planet up here, no idea how Chris can stand it with her making a scene about Irn Bru. Eye roll.
Also the slushie place all the cool kids must be talking about on Twitch is not in the city centre, she’s gone out of her way to get there. Hardly a must see surely.
Ugh just ugh 😩

How long have they gone on this holiday for? It seems endless. She works sooooo hard though 😂

Reactions: 1
Dropped by to say something similar although wasn’t sure if I was just getting the ick due to being Scottish. She is acting as if it’s another planet up here, no idea how Chris can stand it with her making a scene about Irn Bru. Eye roll.
Also the slushie place all the cool kids must be talking about on Twitch is not in the city centre, she’s gone out of her way to get there. Hardly a must see surely.
Ugh just ugh 😩
I was like why the duck has she went all the way to Govan to get a slushie. Tourist hotspot right enough 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Asking herself questions about that ‘book’ it’s so embarrassing. She really does believe she’s amazing doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A book? I’ve ignored Amelia for a while, has she seriously got a book coming out? Who will buy it? 😬

Why does she always have a sly dig at people. Her lovely neighbour watered her plants whilst they were away and she still thinks it’s ok to shame him for watering a fake plant.

Why does she always have a sly dig at people. Her lovely neighbour watered her plants whilst they were away and she still thinks it’s ok to shame him for watering a fake plant.
Cuz she’s a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She loves digging at people, I’m sure Lauren could weigh in on that 😂 she must be exhausting to be around.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.