Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see the followers she supposedly lost. I know this is a net number but there’s no way she’s lost that many and still made an overall gain for the day (or even just a loss of 2)
B6E11CBF-6C60-4EA4-9D5A-3AC273800558.png

“I’ve had so many messages asking if my cycle has evened out yet” HAVE YOU?! Because I couldn’t give a tit about your cycle, I only cared about my own when I was trying to conceive (fully appreciate if you have any medical conditions you may care more)

And she finds her period a cleansing time?! Are you ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so full of bleeping tit. Imagine being about 35 or whatever she is (I always think of her as being at least 40) and obsessed with your period. The rest of us got over that while we were still in school

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so full of bleeping tit. Imagine being about 35 or whatever she is (I always think of her as being at least 40) and obsessed with your period. The rest of us got over that while we were still in school
Hahaha!
(she’s 32)

Glad its not just me that finds the period obsession thing and telling the whole world about it so weird.

Reactions: 5
Crying
I always imagine her to be at least 35 and have done for years

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t put it past Xameliax to create a account on here and plug her channel, she’s so desperate I’d put money on it that was her 😂
Omg I’m so upset to see someone recommending Amelia in the same breath as fayesfix. They could not be more different. Faye actually IS down to earth, relatable and normal unlike our mate xax 😂

Reactions: 3
Omg I’m so upset to see someone recommending Amelia in the same breath as fayesfix. They could not be more different. Faye actually IS down to earth, relatable and normal unlike our mate xax 😂
This is where my suspicion came from, who would genuinely recommend her? Unless using her as an example of how to be so cringey & unbearable on social media

I wonder how she’s actually feeling that the photo quality and engagement per following ratio of some of these photo challenges far surpass hers, when she is the only one I can see doing it professionally.

Wouldn’t put it past Xameliax to create an account on here and plug her channel, she’s so desperate I’d put money on it that was her 😂
Could be, but it can also be someone who has not yet seen through her. I used to sincerely like her too because she had her breakup with Joe around the time I broke up with my emotionally abusive ex and I found her really relatable. But little by little I grew more and more suspicious that something was off., that she wasn't sincere or honest. And then, when she went off on hate forums and trolls, I started googling it and found this place and realized that I wasn't the only one who was seeing the insincere tit.

Could be, but it can also be someone who has not yet seen through her. I used to sincerely like her too because I started following her when she had her breakup with Joe which was around the time I broke up with my emotionally abusive ex and I found her really relatable. Starting a new life on her own when I was doing the same.

But little by little I grew more and more suspicious that something was off., that she wasn't sincere or honest. And then, when she went off on hate forums and trolls, I started googling it and found this place and realized that I wasn't the only one who was seeing the insincere tit.

Could be, but it can also be someone who has not yet seen through her. I used to sincerely like her too because she had her breakup with Joe around the time I broke up with my emotionally abusive ex and I found her really relatable. But little by little I grew more and more suspicious that something was off., that she wasn't sincere or honest. And then, when she went off on hate forums and trolls, I started googling it and found this place and realized that I wasn't the only one who was seeing the insincere tit.
I get what you mean about her not being sincere or honest. She is the worst ‘influencer/ content creator’ I have ever seen. Considering this is her full time job. She is so un- relatable it’s painful to watch. She doesn’t share anything of real value (and unfortunately I don’t think this is a choice she has nothing interesting to share) but this fake transparent ‘girl boss lifestyle’ which is what got everyone’s back up in the first place.
It’s a shame she can’t go back to being this old Amelia you speak of, but I assume back then she was humble had a normal job and somewhat of a social life. Now she reminds me of someone much older than her years not in a good way. She should get a proper job and quit this nonsense. I’m sure Chris would have more respect for her then but he doesn’t seem to have much about him to be with her in the first place.

Wouldn’t put it past Xameliax to create a account on here and plug her channel, she’s so desperate I’d put money on it that was her 😂
Funny as well that Amelia only follows 1000 people (mostly companies), and that fayesfix is a VERY small account.

And yet surprise, surprise, Amelia follows her. I think you may be right here.

Oh WAIT.... this persons previous comments are banging on about Birmingham too and all the great places...

Screenshot_20201204-185450_Samsung Internet.jpg

Other than that, all this person has done is comment since august trashing other peoples house purchases and renovations. 🤔

WAIT WAIT.. this person was also banging on about the same brand of menstrual cup literally the same week Amelia was posting about this brand of cup...

20201204_191444.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You know I often wonder what her newer followers think of her. I can’t believe that anyone would genuinely find her a good person to follow. Even if you ignore the condescending rants, begging for freebies and all that shiz, her content is just so meh.

She used to be one of my fave youtubers back in the day (I have been following / subscribed since she lived with her parents) but she is honestly a different person now. I know people change over time and I certainly don’t expect anyone to be the same person they were 10+ years ago but it’s like there’s no part of the old Amelia left. Usually people grow up but keep the core components of their personality, with Amelia it’s like a completely new personality. It’s very strange.

Hahahaha really?? My personal IG with just friends and family gets way more views than that 😂
See! Well, it’s gone up to 162 now... Also, what is the point of uploading a 15 second hack video?!

6113AD4F-688C-4C82-AB1D-66B15ADE3579.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.