Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whomever told her she has a privileged life was telling her the godā€™s honest truth. Take the hint, brat. Stop your woe is me content. Be original. Stop trying to control your viewers. Develop some content thatā€™s not an ad and pick a lane! Stop with the hodgepodge.

Reactions: 5
Who even notices they lose 35 followers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she has such an incredibly unhealthy relationship with social media. She needs an extended break from being online and maybe some therapy, not to mention a step away from her alcohol consumption. Sheā€™s on a slope.

Shes so quick to tell people that they should only follow people they enjoy watching, that "hate watching" is pointless and hurtful. Yet, when people do unfollow, she gets on like a stroppy teenager. Amelia, your "content" isn't making people happy, they then unfollow. Get over it.

Reactions: 6
ā€˜Who remembers when I knitted charity hatsā€™
I remember when you took the cost of supplies out of the charity money.

I donā€™t know why she always mentions charitable acts like donating hair or knitting hats years later. 1. You shouldnā€™t be doing it for internet praise and 2. If you are after internet praise at least do new things donā€™t piggyback of old good deeds

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow a busy morning of opening advent calendars that she didnā€™t buy, unboxing a Sofa which is probably cheap and nasty like most things in the house and doing a face mask! Busy busy day, probs will require a day of self care tomorrow to recover

She fails to realise that everyone who started this "job" around the same time as she did... Created a business. They run a business. She thinks she's running a business but she's still in YouTube as a hobby days. Can't believe someone's been making videos online for nearly 10 years still has such few followers. She's no #girlboss she's #ataloss

Reactions: 2
Wow a busy morning of opening advent calendars that she didnā€™t buy, unboxing a Sofa which is probably cheap and nasty like most things in the house and doing a face mask! Busy busy day, probs will require a day of self care tomorrow to recover
Oh wow and then putting together a sofa and then having a bath! Such a grafter! Iā€™ve never known anyone work as hard as she does!if she ever has kids it will be a short sharp shock

Reactions: 1
So, today she got up around 10am, opened some advent calendars, built a sofa, did a face mask, talked about some bread, made some pasties and then had a bath. Granted there may have been some work emails in between that or whatever but I think we can all agree there was MINIMAL work going on today. If this is a normal day for her, wtf does she do when she has ā€œtime offā€??? I have never known any self employed person work as little as her.

I donā€™t even care how much she works, like if she and Chris earn enough to pay their mortgage etc then who cares. If anything, good for her for working part time as a self employed person. But she needs to stop making out sheā€™s some sort of boss witch who is working flat out 24/7.

Reactions: 7
Every time I see her or another influencer or person talking about "grinding" or being a "boss witch" I roll my eyes. People who work hard don't tell the entire world about it, they just go and do it. People who are really boss witches don't go around labelling themselves as such. That is some real early-mid 20s BS when you have ZERO idea of what goes into either.

Wait a minute, sheā€™s actually complaining about her gifted advent calendar. ā€œI wish it was 24 days thoughā€ šŸ¤Æ

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She has 20.9K followers on insta and only about 35 have joined in her photo challenge šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ (and id bet half of them are fellow wannabe "influencers" that shes got to drum up support).

Reactions: 3
The thing with Amelia - and many another influencer who donā€™t have a full time job - is that what she does with her work day - make a pasty, write down the recipe and take a few pics, build your sofa and instagram it, do a face mask and tell people about it, get an advent calendar and tell people about it, is what every normal working person does with their time off.
These influencers claim itā€™s hard work to test products and then post a small Instagram caption about it.. but normal people do this all the time! Maybe their photos arenā€™t as glossy, which is why they donā€™t have so many followers - or even just donā€™t want to be public and so have a private account - but it is exactly the same! Iā€™ve bought things and posted them on insta! AND theyā€™re basically just doing word of mouth on a large scale - businesses have been growing by people telling each other about them for years and years! Itā€™s nothing new. And certainly nothing that constitutes hard work. Which is why moaning about it is the worst. If you put yourself out there on insta to have a glamorous job and free stuff all the time, you have to accept the rough with the smooth. Itā€™s why so many people donā€™t do it.

Oh! And the guff about how getting free stuff is doing is a favour because we might find new stuff we like is rubbish! If we donā€™t find stuff through you then thereā€™s always someone else who might mention it! Or yā€™know.. Google!!! ā€œInfluencerā€ is the biggest con of a marketing strategy Iā€™ve ever seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She has 20.9K followers on insta and only about 35 have joined in her photo challenge šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ (and id bet half of them are fellow wannabe "influencers" that shes got to drum up support).
But I watch she will say ā€˜soooo many of you have got involved in my photo a day challengeā€™
Sooooo many being 30 odd šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

And shes refilling Mondays video after that disastrous day she had apparently. Funny how today she is dolled up ready to film and Monday she was in her pjs and no make up...definitely no disaster day, just didnt film at all and wanted some attention.

I still stand by the fact she's desperate to be stacy Solomon.

It was mentioned in a few other threads on here about influencers losing some followers earlier this week, so it was likely just Instagram doing some cleaning up. This would explain Amelia's loss of followers and her fake pity party.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.