Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im starting to think she has literally lost it. She has now posted a 5 second video of Toby on Youtube that isnt even funny or anything. Why does she think that this is a good idea? What is she hoping to achieve other than showing everyone that she has no idea what she is doing?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m all up for a few lazy days but laying in bed until 11am even longer some days isn’t good!

Im wondering if she's only posting shorts because she thinks people will be more likely to click, therefore bump up views. Either that or she's just given up altogether

Im wondering if she's only posting shorts because she thinks people will be more likely to click, therefore bump up views. Either that or she's just given up altogether
You surely can’t get much ad revenue from a 5 second vid? It’s very strange...

Reactions: 1
Wait a minute, she’s actually complaining about her gifted advent calendar. “I wish it was 24 days though” 🤯
You can tell she's SO not feeling those body sprays ha ha.

Funny as well that Amelia only follows 1000 people (mostly companies), and that fayesfix is a VERY small account.

And yet surprise, surprise, Amelia follows her. I think you may be right here.

Oh WAIT.... this persons previous comments are banging on about Birmingham too and all the great places...

View attachment 334878

Other than that, all this person has done is comment since august trashing other peoples house purchases and renovations. 🤔

WAIT WAIT.. this person was also banging on about the same brand of menstrual cup literally the same week Amelia was posting about this brand of cup...

View attachment 334904
I'm convinced its her. She just mentioned having a son though - to throw off the scent? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Its 9:30am and shes at the hairdressers, it must have KILLED her, getting up before 11am!

Her hair looks nice, but it looked better before IMO. I thought she was actually going to go properly blonde but she always plays things so safe.Also like that she has to add that irs worth every penny - wants us to know she paid for it of course.

Awks when the before is better than the after 😂 she makes such a big deal about the smallest thing, it’s a trim and a bit of a different tone of blonde ffs

She always makes a big deal out of getting her hair done and it rarely looks any different.

Wow, look at how different she looks in her unfiltered photo. She claims to be so real and against filters, but she uses them constantly. Perhaps if she were as "real" as she claims, her unfiltered photo wouldn't be such a shock. She looks much older.

Screenshot_20201206-121948_Instagram.jpg

Let’s hope she doesn’t need a day off after getting her hair done. Sitting is really tiring 💁‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.