Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm lucky if I get time for a hot meal, because all my effort goes into supporting, feeding, clothing, caring for my kids.
Yes, but you see, we're doing it wrong. We should have married a Chris who'll take care of our children while we do face masks and bubble baths and zoom calls "with the girls".
But seriously, I doubt she'll ever be a mummy vlogger, because if she struggles to vlog when she has nothing to do but put plastic wrap on countertops and play the sims, then she certainly won't find the time when she has a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still in bed at 11am again! Fu k sake amelia, you're trolling yourself!
Finally gets up at 11.45 to do some work?no!........knitting.
Why does she think this is acceptable? Get up at a reasonable hour and walk your dog you lazy cow, she even leaves that to chris most days.

Reactions: 4
The only thing getting her through 1 hour on hold to virgin media..wtf?! Sounds so draining.. she will need a self care day after that mammoth task.

Reactions: 1
I've just seen on Facebook an add for atacy Solomon range in amazon. I am more convinced than ever that post of her on her bed wirh all her plants was a collab #ad as that green cushion is £35!! No way would she spend that on anything never mind a cushion.

I've just seen on Facebook an add for atacy Solomon range in amazon. I am more convinced than ever that post of her on her bed wirh all her plants was a collab #ad as that green cushion is £35!! No way would she spend that on anything never mind a cushion.
That explains why she’s suddenly so obsessed with Stacy.

Still in her bed at almost midday on a Friday. Yeah, Amelia, you're SUCH a hard worker🙄

Apple crumble mug cake...NO it isn’t your recipe!!!! You didn’t invent it!!! There’s loads of that mug cake alllll over the Internet!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Honestly don’t know how I’d manage without Amelia giving me permission to have a low day / self care day every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also her spelling chris 'cheri' by "accident" is another copycat stacy Solomon move as she accidentally called Joe hoe once and it stuck for a while.

She really is so transparent

Reactions: 6
Also her spelling chris 'cheri' by "accident" is another copycat stacy Solomon move as she accidentally called Joe hoe once and it stuck for a while.

She really is so transparent
I thought that. It’s so obvious.

I’m getting really sick of the dog being her entire content. It’s every single Instagram story!

I thought that. It’s so obvious.

I’m getting really sick of the dog being her entire content. It’s every single Instagram story!

Ahh don't be hating on the dog, that poor little mite has enough to deal with, having a lazy, work shy owner.

• Haha
Boozy got chocolate recipe.....she really is ‘luxury’ lifestyle isn’t she....Cadbury’s got chocolate and friggin dr oetker chocolate!!! vile!!

Making up a fake story about losing followers and receiving hate messages just to shill that Stacy Solomon pillow. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20201130-071240_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201130-071540_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Another self pity post 😴 maybe they unfollowed because they are sick of seeing you in bed at 10/11am every day.
Omg she actually is in bed isn’t she til late Every day!!!! crazy! her top lip is also starting to look like a ducks bill....me thinks someone has become addicted to fillers!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.