Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
She probably just needed another thing to advertise to make money and is scraping the bottom of the barrel. She already scolded everyone for asking if she's pregnant.
She’s a massive gaslighter. She wants everyone to ask if she’s pregnant so she can rant about it in her stories.

Reactions: 10

Deirdre_barlow

Oh she needs to give it a rest! Wow she ‘works’ for herself. We get it. If she’s so amazed that she’s a ‘girl boss’ why is she setting a standard 9-5 day as her normal! Surely the beauty of working for yourself is you do what you need to do when you want to do it. I have many friends who work for themselves and don’t feel the need to justify having time off. It’s not a big deal. The reason she goes on about it so much is because she knows she’s a fraud. She thinks taking a few photos and looking at her emails is a job. She wakes up at midday every day, lazes around on her phone, does literally nothing all day and wonders why she struggles to sleep at night It’s hilarious if it wasn’t so pathetic. She thinks people are jealous of her life. How wrong can she be? I feel sorry for her. I knew her at school and if she thought this would be her life now back then I think she’d be horrified. She claims she’s a girl boss but relies on her fella to support her lazy arse. She doesn’t even have any children with him, I can’t understand why he is enabling her to be so lazy. I’m embarrassed for her. God help her if she ever does have a child because reality would be a big slap in the face! But Chris would probably end up doing everything for her so she can ‘protect her happy’

Reactions: 10

truffletrot

VIP Member
Her new Vlog was so condescending

‘I tried to hide it but I can’t hide my hand forever so I’m telling you’

‘Yeah I won’t be doing an engagement vlog’

The whole vibe was ‘you Plebs are lucky to even know about this and I’m not sharing anymore than I have to ’ Babes your a weekly vlogger remember?

Also found it so condescending when she thanked people for the nice comments and said something like ‘some of you said you knew it, can I have the lottery numbers then if your so psychic’

Reactions: 9

CatHun

VIP Member
You’ve got lockdown insomnia because you do nothing all day long Amelia. Hope this helps.

• Haha

Teafairy

‘How do you find the time to do everything that you do?’

I really can’t tell if this is someone taking the piss out of her or genuine, in which case why are people enabling her to lead such a lazy lifestyle?? Who are these people who think she does lots?

• Haha

Teafairy

‘Who remembers when I knitted charity hats’
I remember when you took the cost of supplies out of the charity money.

I don’t know why she always mentions charitable acts like donating hair or knitting hats years later. 1. You shouldn’t be doing it for internet praise and 2. If you are after internet praise at least do new things don’t piggyback of old good deeds

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Pray tell... How does one get ‘burnt out’ sleeping in til 12; mooching about the house all day; and posting low quality Instagram content? As an HDU nurse who’s felt genuinely pretty burnt out at times this year for the first time in my life really I find this an absolute mildly insulting joke. Utterly delusional.

Attachments

• Wow

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
Do not trust those at home “health test”. Not the food intolerance ones, not fertility, hell even those ancestors ones are deeply flawed. I have had a fertility check up and my “eggs counted” by a medical doctor in a medical office. It is not something you can pee on a stick.

These medical companies are all start ups in the business of making money with no oversite or need for approval by government bodies. They are as scientific as a mood rings.
Totally accurate! you can't count your egg reserve - you need scans and a dr for that. Hormones fluctuate too so i dont see how this would be accurate.

Ladies, you can get pregnant until your menopause. Many ladies in my family have even had menopause babies. Lots of women I know struggled to get pregnant in their 20s and 30s and in their 40s it happened quite easily without "trying". Never believe any of the CRAP these people spout. Putting this fear and stress on to people to buy products like this and worry about their fertility, it just SUCKS and its a horrible pressure on women. If you haven't found the right man or you have endo or PCOS you dont need to read this utter shite and take it to heart. x

• Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I’M NOT PART OF YOUR FUCKING TEAM! ARGHHHHHHHGHH FUCK OFF WITH THIS TEAM SHIT!

Also SO over her being faux grateful for people commenting/sharing her feed and then using it to educate us poor social media simpletons with the “so many people have asked me why it’s important” and banging on about the algorithm. Just be honest and say you are desperate for engagement as your ads/sponsorships are dropping off!

• Haha

Orange2green

Chatty Member
Every time I see her teeth I think about that one comment about how she could eat an apple through a tennis racket. It gets me through the difficult times.
Omg you have no idea how often that comment makes me laugh. I'll be at work randomly and just remember it and absolutely die laughing. Whoever made that comment, thank you. One of the funniest things I had read/heard ever in my life 😂😂😂

• Haha

Stan

Chatty Member
She definitely hyped up her ex that cheated on her more but we really don't know what goes on off content. I can't believe Instagrammers are getting book deals. Must of the books are one hit wonders and placed in charity shop shelves after a year or so.
I don’t think she’s has a book deal. From what she’s said it sounds like she’s self publishing which is why it’s an e-book

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201227-192619_Instagram.jpg

(Accidentally posted this on an old thread)
She is actually bonkers. Does she really believe she is a hero for postage on insta over Christmas?

• Haha

Chunk

I've followed Preppy Kitchen for a long time and the other day I noticed Amelia just recently started following him. A few days ago he posted his Chocolate Martini recipe in his IG stories (originally posted months ago on his website), then a few hours later Amelia posted the recipe to her feed without crediting him. Sure, it may not be the most original recipe but it really irritates me how she tries to pass off her recipes as her own creations. She even stole Preppy Kitchen's description:

From Preppy Kitchen's website:
20210105_065814.jpg

Amelia's post:
20210105_065930.jpg

• Wow

Fineapple

VIP Member
Fucking hell, she’s such an irritant. Now Chris is having to buy her coffee and pastries in bed before her day of DOING FUCK ALL because she’s ‘grumpy’.

Chris, GET OUT NOW BEFORE SHE EATS YOUR SOUL

lola_goss

Chris has gone to do the shopping... CHRIS with a full time 9-5 job. Whilst Amelia sits on the sofa. Lol.

Soap

I HATE the fact how she thinks she’s an expert in everything! No I don’t want to buy a fertility test online thanks!! And I think it’s really scary how people listen to her and take advice from someone who is by no means an expert!! she’s such a fraud, pretending she’s going to buy a test and then ultimately all she’s done is got in touch with a load of companies asking if they’re interested in sponsoring her!