Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Shes really disgusting, playing on fertility to make money....that makes her scum in my eyes.
her blog post even mentions the biological clock ticking, some women haven't met the right partner at 30+ some women and men have fertility problems therefore those comments are no doubt terrifying. Not one for the sisterhood are you ameila!
Fellow tattlers - don't let this shameful, crap shilling, lazy fool of a woman worry you, many women go on to have beautiful, healthy babies well beyond 35.
Thank you. I must admit, seeing her post what she did was difficult from me. I’m almost 40, childless and very broody. I’d love kids but a string of shitty relationships and poor mental health has meant that I haven’t really been in position to have them until recent months. I just hope myself and my partner can.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Sara_M

VIP Member
You can tell Amelia rarely actually gets any hate (despite what she says) because, when she does, she shares it and bangs on and on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Stan

Chatty Member
I say this over and over again, but Amelia when she wasn’t trying too hard to be “something” and unfortunately for her was with Joe and in love and happy (even though he did turn out to be a humongous arse) and just vlogged her day to day without all the paranoia about boundaries and censoring her life from her vlogs, was much more interesting and seemed like a girl you’d want to be friends with.
Joe really did a number on her and I do feel his cheating was a real turning point. For the first time in her life I think she experienced real pain and heartbreak, and then she’s tried to make her depression and low periods into content. When she should have got the help and support she needed, shared what was appropriate to help others, and then resumed the things that made her so enjoyable to watch. Now she just lectures. A lot. And the “I give you permission” thing, is infuriating.
She seems to think that censoring huge chunks of her day to day - i.e. when she goes out with friends etc, protects her from criticism. But actually that’s what people enjoy watching! I don’t get why she’s so anti showing us anything that isn’t her in her home waffling. I get the need for privacy, and definitely she shouldn’t have to film every moment of an event, but it was definitely more fun to watch when she was more carefree and fun.
I don’t think she realises yet that it is her new “persona” which is essentially trying on lots of different “personas” that makes people turn off.

lola_goss

How does she have the audacity to be annoyed at insta for supposedly “pushing” diet teas at people when she did an ad for SLIM FAST?!?! I know it’s different but only marginally and I’m pretty sure the people who are #influenced by a slim fast ad are the same people who are tempted to try diet teas! Give me strength!

lola_goss

Gotta love Amelia talking about the “post- Christmas before-new year lull” - as if it’s any different to a normal week for her. Acting as if having a bath in the middle of day the day is something special when it’s something she regularly does throughout the working week. Give me strength. She is the most delusional person I’ve ever come across.

In her current stories....'working late, as always'

Is she trolling us? She must be trolling us.

Fuck me amelia, you wouldn't know work if it crawled up your leg and bit you on the hoo-haa.

• Haha

Jobagels

I honestly don't care an awful lot about what people do to their own face. Their face, their business. It's certainly not for me though.

What I do care about it how she pushes one message and then completely contradicts herself.

She pushes this narrative of body positivity and that people shouldn't be shamed for having a curvy figure. She likes being curvy and wants to embrace it. Then is pushing slimfast - something so far a way from a healthy body positive approach.

She pushes the narrative of natural beauty and not believing everything you see on insta because it's all filters. A brilliant message for the younger or more vulnerable audience. But then she's getting a shit load of secret fillers and botox?!

Pushing mixed messages like that is more dangerous than saying nothing at all! If someone buys in to her 'natural beauty' message and ends up thinking she's naturally in her 30s with big lips and no wrinkles because she's secretly getting them sorted so she can use less filters. That's messed up.

She will say it's no ones business if she has work done. But actually, when you're using your space to push these preachy messages at people about body positivity, natural beauty and the dangers of the internet creating unrealistic expectations of women... THEN YOU NEED TO BE HONESTY and not get fillers and botox done on the side on secret so you look better in your 'natural' photos. She's a fraud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Doya know what I find very bloody weird......

The fact that Chris is judo coach for the GB Olympic team and she couldn't be less blasé about it, I'd be so proud of my partner, but when she mentions it, she couldn't make it sound less of an achievement if she tried.

I'm starting to think she's a certified narcissist because that's typical behaviour from them.....they will NEVER hype up someone else's achievement because in their own twisted minds, it takes away from their's (not that she's achieved anything, but I'm sure she thinks otherwise)

liska

Im not even that bothered by her lazyness. If she can afford taking so much time for self care, goog for her. However, I am really bothered by all the "giving yourself permission" crap. For many people it is not about permission, it is about actually not having the time, because they have stuff they need to take care of. She is so privileged, but does not see it.

Reactions: 11
She has liked her own engagement announcement from her red dog nails page and her "bloom from the darkness" page. Its been a year since her team at bloom posted anything.

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Whyyy is she always bleating on about the algorithm? You don’t engage with anybody and you have a pretty poor number of followers. The lack of comments and likes is not a mystery.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
God she’s so sanctimonious! I don’t need to be told “it’s ok to feel” a certain way CONSTANTLY. I don’t need to be praised by for doing what we have all had to do during this pandemic. We didn’t have a choice in the matter. We’ve all adapted to this pandemic because we have had to. All this “You are amazing” nonsense. She tries to create this emotional connection with her followers. Instagram isn’t that deep hun. It’s the belief that she thinks so much of herself that her followers will be consoled by the fact that she is telling us it is okay to feel XYZ.

I understand that she has a genuine interest in counselling. Fabulous. Why not fuck off and train as one? Oh wait it’s too much effort...AND THATS OK.

• Haha

Teafairy

Your resident engaged person?!? Wtf???
Came here to say this -being engaged is not an identity

I will say she does seem very happy genuinely which is nice. For a long time it’s been this forced pull a face faux happiness which is difficult to watch whereas this seems real and actually reminds me of old Amelia. I just hope it’s happiness about a future with Chris and not just excitement to be engaged and having a wedding

Stan

Chatty Member
I agree with the above posters. Amelia is so privileged that her “job” is what other people spend their spare time doing - posting to Instagram etc. I don’t doubt that it comes with its challenges - abuse online etc - but let’s not pretend it’s as challenging and hard as others who work “normal” jobs. My job is extremely stressful and involves potentially very serious consequences if I don’t do it right. So to see someone complain about their stressful job that enables them to film themselves putting a face mask on, and then give ME permission to take me time, is incredibly patronising and infuriating.
I have to work full time, keep a clean house, look after my family and pet, and then find time somewhere to do something nice. I feel worthy of self care - I just don’t have a job that is essentially doing it!