Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newbie1

Was anyone else just waiting for the ad//pr affiliate to appear on her story today 🙄
Definitely an ad but she won't be making any money from it unless someone gets 10% off their wedding dress by quoting xax so in theory she isn't doing anything wrong. She's still insufferable though

Fineapple

VIP Member
Being referred to as a key worker is going to do nothing for Amelia’s massively inflated self-importance. Gross.

epl000

VIP Member
She’s a journalist who is in recovery from an eating disorder, and now runs a body confidence insta alongside her writing. She has 2.1m followers so is pretty successful!! She does a thing called “no filter” where she encourages people to stop using face smoothing filters. If you put your hand over your face when you apply the filter on insta stories, you can see it switch between your real face and the filter. Amelia has posted a story like that 2 or 3 times now and keeps tagging Danae - I assume she’s hoping for a repost. Lolz.
I had literally no idea what that story was about so thanks for explaining! I just thought she was being weird as per, but apparently she was being weird and attention seeking!

CatHun

VIP Member
I don’t see the followers she supposedly lost. I know this is a net number but there’s no way she’s lost that many and still made an overall gain for the day (or even just a loss of 2)
B6E11CBF-6C60-4EA4-9D5A-3AC273800558.png

Teafairy

I don’t know though lots of her recent pictures she is covering her stomach. I mean look at that book one - my first thought on seeing it was why is she sitting so weird but it might be to conceal a bump and all of the ‘wine nights’ and seafood were just ‘stunting for the gram’

Although there was that pic with the covered hand too so could be either, could be both. Shotgun wedding!

Chunk

It was mentioned in a few other threads on here about influencers losing some followers earlier this week, so it was likely just Instagram doing some cleaning up. This would explain Amelia's loss of followers and her fake pity party.