Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
442F2864-195C-4678-96C0-1EDBA9E42EBA.png

‘Stress-induced acid reflux’? ‘Bed/sofa rest’? My arse. Who - pray tell - diagnosed this exactly? I’d imagine you’ve been eating shite and drinking loads of wine, and it’s given you heartburn. Instead of sucking on a rennie and getting on with life, you choose to use it as an excuse to continue to do fuck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Fineapple

VIP Member
Bloody hell, she spent £23 on Chris. That’s his birthday, Christmas and anniversary presents out of the window for the next 2 years.

Zesa

You know, I'll admit that when I was 23, I might have enjoyed someone like Amelia. Someone who does what she wants, always puts herself first, changes her tune every five seconds, is callous with her romantic partners because who knows what time will bring, sort of thinks she'll scrape by without putting in the work, exaggeratedly focuses on her own feelings, confidently overestimates her every contribution, and plays computer games instead of working but can still afford whatever she seems to want. Truth be told, I would have found that fun to watch. Of course, I would only have related if Amelia, too, was 23. Otherwise I'd just have wondered why that 30-something doesn't have her act together, because much like Amelia herself, I was very judgy :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
  • Heart

Diofn

Is it just me that thinks her boobs aren't actually THAT big? Like, they're just proportional to the rest of her body?

I feel like such a creep, but I honestly wouldn't even notice them of she didn't go in about them?

vanillacoke

Latest video thumbnail is completely tone deaf.

I haven’t watched so don’t know how bad it gets. Attempting to market herself as a bit of an all things female guru but click baiting infertility to promote a useless at home test. So irresponsible.

A woman with this little self awareness and emotional intelligence writing a self help book. Pretty darn ridiculous, team!

Roseannanna

Her new hair do does fuck all for her! She’s aged a good few years 🤦🏽‍♀️
She suits longer hair better I think. She really pulled off longer hair well. I really think the short wavy bob is a little out of date now and I've seen alot of people still rock that look.

Just looked at it again... Oh my god what have you done ?? It's the millennial Karen.

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Is it just me that thinks her boobs aren't actually THAT big? Like, they're just proportional to the rest of her body?

I feel like such a creep, but I honestly wouldn't even notice them of she didn't go in about them?
Agree. Her giant gnashers are centre stage.

• Haha

Chunk

New thread title suggestion:

A stream on Twitch and SlimFast pitch won't make me rich; I'll try the self-help niche!

Reactions: 10

Diofn

She’s a massive gaslighter. She wants everyone to ask if she’s pregnant so she can rant about it in her stories.
This is so true!! She is always insinuating a pregnancy reveal. Remeber the video where she discussed the new house "we've been keeping a secret for a few months....." with a smug look on her face. The title of the video and the thumbnail also seemed to suggest a pregnancy.
She has so little going on that she wants people to ask if she's pregnant so she can pretend to be outraged.
As someone who's dealt with infertility, maybe I'm just a bit over sensitive, but it really passes me off.

Loustafford

VIP Member
I can’t be the only one that seriously cringes when she says “team”
xax you are a 30 something old woman that lays in bed until midday and obsessed with your cocker spaniel, please stop being a dick! Get a job and put something into the house/home life and have a real reason to be tired! Playing sims doesn’t count either!

lola_goss

Oh just fuck off Amelia!!! She is literally the most money grabbing influencer I follow. She will add a swipe up any old shit, gets her followers to keep her in dinners by using her referral code AND begs them to buy her cups of coffee! And the worst of all, after telling us all to love our bodies and the skin we’re in for a good year or so she promoted SLIM FAST ffs! Not got a fucking sliver of integrity in her whole body 😂😂😂

Minerva13

What a joke. You need to have self awareness to be a life coach, if you can't look at yourself and see that your life needs sorting out then there is NO WAY other people should be taking her advice. dear god. this is like the nails nonsense, she'll talk about it for a few weeks then abandon it.

Zesa

I've tried to create a new thread. Hope it worked - apologies if it didn't! Thanks to BlueJen80 for the title suggestion - and sorry to Sara_M, yours actually had the most votes but was a bit too long so I couldn't enter it!

Loustafford

VIP Member
Fuck it’s boring seeing her drink alcohol free shit everyday!! I don’t drink because it plays my anxiety right up and I’m too old to handle the bad head the next day, I really struggle to see the point drinking alcohol free everyday just for the sake of it, it’s just as pricey as the real stuff! Slice a lemon up, get some fancy ice cube makers and go wild with some Diet Coke FFS

CatHun

VIP Member
Did I know it was national popcorn day? No because I have an actual job to do during the day!

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’ve always disliked her but her latest bullshit over the fertility test has made me despise her. So fucking irresponsible. Can we get a wiki going for her to record all her shite??