Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously needs to up her income right now - hence the ramped up period talk and now this my protein ad.

I don’t mind people taking advantage of a decent brand wanting to work with them. But why on Earth do My Protein want to work with Amelia? She never does any exercise. Ever. Or if she does she doesn’t post it. I think a couple of years ago she did a while where she was going the gym etc, Literally the first thing I’ve seen about exercise for ages is in the last week, and as you say because she has this ad opportunity. Then there’s actual accounts that feature lots of fitness content who don’t get this opportunity

And clearly seeking some alcohol partnerships. I couldn’t work out if that 19 Crimes wine post was an ad or just her wanting to tag them in something and get some attention for ads

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
But why on Earth do My Protein want to work with Amelia?
This has really annoyed me 😡 I love My Protein as a brand but I think they make terrible decisions when it comes to working with influencers. Amelia isn’t a good advert for their clothes / supplements. She can’t say anything meaningful about them as she doesn’t work out 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why don’t companies do a TINY bit of research first? I feel like emailing them 😅

She literally will take money from anyone and it’s so embarrassing. I’ve never really believed influencers when they say they don’t work with brands that don’t fit their content but Amelia has made me t hi think that they probably do since she’s the only person who seems to do an ad for literally anything.

Reactions: 3
Her latest post...LOL you were never EVER cool

Her latest post...LOL you were never EVER cool
The word millennial is spelt wrong on all her hashtags aswell!!!! She’s literally the worst ‘perfectionist’

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone else watched her latest vlog and think she’s angling for a record contract 🤣 she keep singing on everything all the time lately

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chris has gone to do the shopping... CHRIS with a full time 9-5 job. Whilst Amelia sits on the sofa. Lol.

Reactions: 9
Chris has gone to do the shopping... CHRIS with a full time 9-5 job. Whilst Amelia sits on the sofa. Lol.
Was just going to comment on this. Being in a relationship with her must be bleeping horrendous. Bet she constantly reminds him how lucky he is to have her too.

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad it's not just me that's offended by this. I could understand it if they were both working full time and took it in turns each week, but she literally has all the time in the world to do it and just cba.

Personally I've enjoyed doing the weekly shop as it's a chance to leave the house and go somewhere that isn't just for a walk. It also gives you a bit of a purpose. It obviously would be too overwhelming for our Amelia though wouldn't it.

Probably because she’s now getting anxious about “booking things in the diary and saying yes to things” - like what???

I was honestly baffled and wanted to message her to ask what are you booking in ? There’s literally nothing. I don’t think you can even book a dentist at the moment unless it’s emergency?! There’s not a sniff of a lockdown lift until at least March 8th and even that isn’t set in stone. Unless they’re thinking of booking a U.K. trip or something hoping they can go... but then if it makes you so anxious.. don’t book it ?!

Last edited:
I love it when she tries to say she was there at the dawn of the blogger / influencer career creation. Mentioning herself in the same breath as people like Helen Anderson and Sammi Maria who have 300k and 500k followers respectively is ridiculous. She’s literally only just stopped begging us to get her to 20k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep she definitely thinks she’s an OG blogger but she’s really achieved very little. Oh sorry, other than self paid awards.

Yep she definitely thinks she’s an OG blogger but she’s really achieved very little. Oh sorry, other than self paid awards.
But she's not a sell out. Didn't she go on about that a while ago? How she could be big but she hasn't sold her soul...

Reactions: 1
But she's not a sell out. Didn't she go on about that a while ago? How she could be big but she hasn't sold her soul...
I know how ridiculous. At the start of any career you want to grow is not the time to be super picky and choosy with what work you take. Obviously don’t begrudge anyone not taking stuff that really differs from their values and morals - but being picky clearly hasn’t helped grown her audience

Reactions: 1
Anyone else watched her latest vlog and think she’s angling for a record contract 🤣 she keep singing on everything all the time lately
All fake! She clearly knows she’s doing it whilst she’s being filmed. Is trying to be funny and come across as being off the cuff but it’s all so staged! Her whole life is
I just came here to post this screenshot also. :ROFLMAO:
shes got ‘la tache’

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.