Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so she HAS written a book. This is her super secret project

And I quote “it’s gonna change your life”
That's so pretentious. She gets a "life coach" qualification and then immediately writes a book with ZERO experience and without even putting it into practice first. That's rich, Amelia. Hilarious.

Reactions: 6
That's so pretentious. She gets a "life coach" qualification and then immediately writes a book with ZERO experience and without even putting it into practice first. That's rich, Amelia. Hilarious.
I'm actually gobsmacked. Just when I thought she couldn't get any worse... she did.

Reactions: 7
Oh so she HAS written a book. This is her super secret project

And I quote “it’s gonna change your life”
Where has she posted this? I can’t bring myself to watch the vlogs anymore 💤

Reactions: 1
Where has she posted this? I can’t bring myself to watch the vlogs anymore 💤
It was on the Twitch stream. I joined through her insta link and she was talking about it. It’s all about... shaaaaaame... your shame vampire, repressed shame, tools to defeat your shame,.. and you can buy it as a well-being bundle which has some colouring in pages too

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It was on the Twitch stream. I joined through her insta link and she was talking about it. It’s all about... shaaaaaame... your shame vampire, repressed shame, tools to defeat your shame,.. and you can buy it as a well-being bundle which has some colouring in pages too
I wonder how much of it has just been copied & pasted from other sources.

Reactions: 6
Really disappointed in Makebox for gifting her things. I used to be a customer, I’m not from now on if that’s who they see fit to gift to

Reactions: 3
Yup she has written a book....on shame. Literally wtf?! Is this a late April fools!? I genuinely can't cope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm actually impressed that she started something and really did complete it :D

Reactions: 2
Is there going to be a chapter on how not to feel shame for getting lip fillers?

• Haha
Oh god it will be 365 pages of DO NOT FEEL SHAME FOR HAVING A SELF CARE DAY.. page count reflective of how many self care days she has per year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who wants to bet that her hair won’t actually be blonde at all despite how much she goes on about going BLONDE

• Haha
How does she manage to make herself look as old as possible every single time?!

• Haha
Her new hair do does duck all for her! She’s aged a good few years 🤦🏽‍♀️
She suits longer hair better I think. She really pulled off longer hair well. I really think the short wavy bob is a little out of date now and I've seen alot of people still rock that look.

Just looked at it again... Oh my god what have you done ?? It's the millennial Karen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.