Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does having braces make your lips thinner? How do braces work? I wanted to ask her but couldn’t think of a way to put it where I didn’t sound like a hAtEr
Literally came on here to say the same thing. As someone whose had braces (albeit as a young teen) it does not make your lips thinner. Hahaha what a load of horseshit

Reactions: 3
I had braces when I was younger and have nearly no top lip ... omg, is that why?? Is it too late to ask for lip fillers for Christmas and blame the NHS? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha she cannot bleeping be for real. CHEMICALS PAINTED ONTO HER NAILS. Nobody is giving you hate for wearing bleeping nail polish, Amelia.

Her lips did not get thinner because of braces 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I had braces most of my life, various types (in fact, I still have one behind my teeth) and I could quite confidently say this is BS.
Even a quick Google doesn't throw up such nonsense. The opposite actually.
No one has an issue with her getting fillers, I don't know why she ever thought that. Shes turned it into some drama in her head which wouldn't have existed if she had just answered a couple of questions politely. Instead, she bizarrely went on the defence! It seems that Amelia is the one who has an issue with it, not her followers. Will happily flaunt her tits for views and likes though 👍

Last edited:
Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerate achievements and talents
Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
Take advantage of others to get what they want
Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Be envious of others and believe others envy them
Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

Sound familiar.....

Narcissist!

Fact

• Heart
I had a dream about Amelia last night. Chris proposed and she burst out crying and ran away because her nails weren’t ‘perfect’ so she couldn’t post about it!

• Haha
Of course Chris cooked their Christmas dinner. Of course he did. Amelia meanwhile was just taking her 350th day this year of self care.

• Haha
Gotta love Amelia talking about the “post- Christmas before-new year lull” - as if it’s any different to a normal week for her. Acting as if having a bath in the middle of day the day is something special when it’s something she regularly does throughout the working week. Give me strength. She is the most delusional person I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 12
She’s been the worst for doing her own photo challenge. She should have posted her “favourite present” yesterday and today is “movie night”. Shes not been sharing her fave posts either. I mean what it should take her like 10 mins? I wonder if seeing other people’s festive days makes her envious

Screenshot_20201227-192619_Instagram.jpg

(Accidentally posted this on an old thread)
She is actually bonkers. Does she really believe she is a hero for postage on insta over Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone watch loseitlikelauren live on YouTube? She was asked which YouTuber she hates and responds I think you all know who that is.. obviously Amelia, I wonder if she’ll be brave & finally spill the tea on why they fell out. Although I think we can guess why seeing xameliax has a hard job keeping friends 🙈

Why.....why is she pretending she has an ad affiliate code with Amazon....this is literally on their main website...it's not a special deal for her...
Also why does she insist on doing these selfies pulling weird faces with her eyes closed. Is she trying to be cute or something. The girl needs to get a proper job and quit this nonsense she’s so cringe 😩

Did anyone watch loseitlikelauren live on YouTube? She was asked which YouTuber she hates and responds I think you all know who that is.. obviously Amelia, I wonder if she’ll be brave & finally spill the tea on why they fell out. Although I think we can guess why seeing xameliax has a hard job keeping friends 🙈

Also why does she insist on doing these selfies pulling weird faces with her eyes closed. Is she trying to be cute or something. The girl needs to get a proper job and quit this nonsense she’s so cringe 😩
She said she HATES Amelia??? Wow that is strong!!! No inklings???

Reactions: 2
Why.....why is she pretending she has an ad affiliate code with Amazon....this is literally on their main website...it's not a special deal for her...
She did exactly this with Gousto. If anyone refers a friend you get a discount or reward. I know it’s not technically breaking any rules but if just feels dishonest to me acting like she’s got some special code and getting people to use it so that she benefits from it.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 361659
(Accidentally posted this on an old thread)
She is actually bonkers. Does she really believe she is a hero for postage on insta over Christmas?
Hahahahhhahhh. Thank bleeping god for Amelia limiting her comments and committing to limited engagement with the general public for a couple of days, she’s really turned Britain around.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fucked off her own challenge as it was ‘overwhelming’ What would she do in a proper job if she can’t be arsed to take photos for her own challenge?

Reactions: 5
How is this not an ad for Pixi Beauty? She has been doing these sneaky ads more often and not tagging things as adverts. Is there a way to report this?

Screenshot_20201228-133338_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.