Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you're right! Her face has definitely changed and I couldn't put my finger on what it was!

View attachment 352840
Blatant begging again. Do they really think we don't know what they're doing when they tag companies 🙄
I've shown my best friend this pics this morning as she is a registered doctor and aesthetics practitioner and she said she has definitely had her lips done & is isnt leaving enough time between her top ups. She said the filler is migrating into the skin giving her blurred lines and the classic trout pout. She is also getting bulbous lumps on her top lip where its not spreading out evenly.

Reactions: 1
lashes go through shedding cycles during the year, sometimes they do fall out a lot more quickly. however, glue isn’t normally the problem. It’s either application, the shedding cycle or, salty tears!! lashes do not like tears! U also have to clean them too, I doubt she does this, she’s too lazy!

View attachment 352728
I actually think she’s had Botox aswell. If you compare to how she used to smile she squints to crease her eyes and overly opens her mouth I think to try and make her face look more expressive but just ends ups looking worse. Her eyes are so dead inside these days that I actually can’t help but feel sorry for her. On the old days she had a lot more of a glow about her and think she was genuinely a happy person instead of just keeping up appearances for the internet.
The problem is she thinks people moan about her ‘being real’ if she talks about depression. Not at all. But her moans are things like having to get up at 8am being an early start.
I agree there's something different about her face that's not just due to lip fillers and aging. I have suspected this for a long time but could not place exactly what it was that is different.

She always seems to have acne breakouts after having her lips filled. This has been pointed out numerous times. I also don't know why she always goes bare-faced after having the fillers when her injection sites are so noticeable. You'd think she'd try to hide it since she likes to pretend she doesn't have her lips done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I honestly don't care an awful lot about what people do to their own face. Their face, their business. It's certainly not for me though.

What I do care about it how she pushes one message and then completely contradicts herself.

She pushes this narrative of body positivity and that people shouldn't be shamed for having a curvy figure. She likes being curvy and wants to embrace it. Then is pushing slimfast - something so far a way from a healthy body positive approach.

She pushes the narrative of natural beauty and not believing everything you see on insta because it's all filters. A brilliant message for the younger or more vulnerable audience. But then she's getting a tit load of secret fillers and botox?!

Pushing mixed messages like that is more dangerous than saying nothing at all! If someone buys in to her 'natural beauty' message and ends up thinking she's naturally in her 30s with big lips and no wrinkles because she's secretly getting them sorted so she can use less filters. That's messed up.

She will say it's no ones business if she has work done. But actually, when you're using your space to push these preachy messages at people about body positivity, natural beauty and the dangers of the internet creating unrealistic expectations of women... THEN YOU NEED TO BE HONESTY and not get fillers and botox done on the side on secret so you look better in your 'natural' photos. She's a fraud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Who the actual duck builds and erects garden furniture in the uk the week before Christmas.

Reactions: 5
Who the actual duck builds and erects garden furniture in the uk the week before Christmas.
It's an ad, of course! This was posted on her ThistleRoseHouse insta. So why isn't it also tagged as an ad on her main insta? I thought all ads, gifts, pr, etc. had to always be tagged as such in all posts featuring the products?

Screenshot_20201220-125401_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
It's an ad, of course! This was posted on her ThistleRoseHouse insta. So why isn't it also tagged as an ad on her main insta? I thought all ads, gifts, pr, etc. had to always be tagged as such in all posts featuring the products?
Not sure on the rules but I know as a company I would be pissed off gifting something for it to be advertised on the page with less than 2k followers instead of the 20k follower one 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
It makes me sad that everything is so forced with her now. Her genuine happiness and thrill for life is gone, replaced by a rehearsed smile.

First that furniture is not suitable for her climate. Ratan or whatever natural material that is will literally rot from all the rain they get up in her part of the UK. So unless she keeps it indoors during the winter, it won’t last 5 years. Second: who puts together patio furniture in the middle of winter???

Reactions: 3
She still hasn’t done her insta photo a day for yesterday - 20th. I thought her festive pasties post may be that but she hasn’t tagged it. It’s little bit really annoying me haha! She hasn’t even hinted at it and posted her 19th post yesterday (20th) which is making me think she’s behind with her dates

So this is one of Amelia's 'best friends'....but has chosen to get her nails done elsewhere.

Wouldn't you pay your friend to do it instead? Or shock horror maybe a Christmas present?!?!
As if Amelia would give anyone a freebie. Or if she did it would be in exchange for approximately 72 passive aggressive mentions to be applied at random intervals of Amelia’s choosing during all future ‘content’ produced.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.