Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically she’s just using her photo challenge to create ads

Reactions: 6
She's sat at home while Chris doesn't he shop, Does this woman do anything that's not sat on her arse? She didn't get up till 11 again so why can't you do the shop amelia? I'm sure Chris has been working all day. I've never known anyone so bloody lazy, and now she's clocking off for Christmas 🙄🙄🙄🙄 don't be whinging about engagement and algorithms when ya get back!

I can imagine Amelia being a massive gaslighter in relationships. She certainly seems to be in friendships.

Do you reckon Chris has ever read this? Amelia probably has told him it's just because we're "jealous" (sure) but even out of curiousity, reckon he's read this when they've argued? Or even watched Lose itlike Lauren's take?

Reactions: 3
Also
Asking if her photo challenge can be every other day in January - cos she’s so busy she’s struggled to keep up with the December daily one

Also
Asking if her photo challenge can be every other day in January - cos she’s so busy she’s struggled to keep up with the December daily one
Being as it’s her job, wouldn’t you think she’d have spent a day taking all the photos for her own challenge that nobody asked her to start?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Being as it’s her job, wouldn’t you think she’d have spent a day taking all the photos for her own challenge that nobody asked her to start?
Oh but she wanted to “be in the moment and take pictures each day instead of planning them all”
Aside from all the staged ads 🙄

Reactions: 1
I think she has been reading her about the body positivity/secretly having work done comments.

The photo challenge thing has me LOLing. That's your job! Literally if you walked into any business with a comms and active social media presence, they would have planned those posts weeks in advance. They would have built a comms plan around it. That's her job!!! I can only imagine her being in a meeting and saying to her boss "remember that Christmas photo challenge we were doing. Well, I missed a few days, can we push it to January?". She'd be fired on the spot.

I think she has been reading her about the body positivity/secretly having work done comments.
How does having braces make your lips thinner? How do braces work? I wanted to ask her but couldn’t think of a way to put it where I didn’t sound like a hAtEr

Reactions: 2
How does having braces make your lips thinner? How do braces work? I wanted to ask her but couldn’t think of a way to put it where I didn’t sound like a hAtEr
They don’t! What a ridiculous thing to suggest. It’s like saying glasses make your eyes smaller. I wore braces and my lips are not smaller. However some people grow into their features, like as a kid they have bigger eyes, lips, ears or nose but grow into them as their face grows.

Reactions: 5
I’ve had braces and they didn’t make my top lip thinner. I have quite a full defined top lip.
also pretty sure she just had some free Invisalign things. Not like actual metal braces like indidn

She’s finally decided to address the lip filler issue though. She says she’s had hate for it. She hasn’t. She’s had hate for not addressing and being honest about it and pretending it hasn’t happened whilst being open about things like her vaj

Just posting this screenshot for reference. And because it's a total cop-out to claim the lip fillers are due to braces. Just be honest and real for once, Amelia!

Screenshot_20201222-192231_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Haha she actually said her lips have lost volume due to age. My grandfather died at the age of 92, the man still had lips. Amelia in her 30s is already losing her lips, so in 70 years the poor woman will literally be without a major organ.

• Haha
Yes she 100% reading here but perhaps reading the message wrong. For starters lip fillers are way more extreme a procedure than say painting your nails. But also the fact she’s tried to keep it hidden. I actually ended up on tattle after being completed alienated by Amelia when I asked about her lip fillers as someone with a genuine interest in getting them myself and wanting a first hand experience /advice as no one I know has them - only to be made out to be a troll and blocked. So she’s gone months denying it and now has moved to trying to justify it as a medical thing.

Everything on that list is vanity. Not saying there’s anything wrong with that - We all her treatments done for vanity so I’m not bothered she’s had any of it done (though the fillers look bad to me!! Have put me off )

But my issue is this super ‘love yourself for the skin your in’ message alongside body changing surgical procedures. The fact you’ve tried to conceal and excuse them tells me you know this too. It’s also why I had an issue with slim fast campaign though, you let yourself and followers down there.

• Heart
It doesn't! I am the same age and had braces for about 5 years and my lips didn't thin. They will naturally thin as you get older but she wouldn't have lost volume in them yet. They arent like boobs and breastfeeding!!

I dont care that she has had them done (albeit badly according to my friend who owns an aesthetic company), I think its the blatant double standard of natural me, no filters.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I feel sorry for her. She is lost and lonely and just constantly trying to keep up with the evolving world of social media and refuses to accept maybe shes not a "girl boss" "smashing it" as she thinks she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.