Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with these cringey posts where she attempts to look deep in thought? Enough already. :LOL:

Screenshot_20201229-074016_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Why does she need to tell us every single thought she is feeling? Is it because she had no actual content and needs to force a post to encourage the algorithm that doesnā€™t exist. Or maybe lack or friends to talk to. Either way stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can tell Amelia rarely actually gets any hate (despite what she says) because, when she does, she shares it and bangs on and on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can tell Amelia rarely actually gets any hate (despite what she says) because, when she does, she shares it and bangs on and on about it

It wasnā€™t even real hate either. Granted the teeth comment kinda was I guess, but the dog comment (which is the one she is milking) isnā€™t even worth paying any attention to? Itā€™s so absurd itā€™s almost like a bot comment šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t feel sorry for her about it, that person is clearly bat tit. And of course itā€™s an excuse for YET ANOTHER life lesson from Amelia. duck off!

Reactions: 5
Happy new year everyone! I would like to take this opportunity to nominate my favourite Amelia moment of the year: when she knitted hats for charity but remembered to recover her full costs for knitting the hats. All other entries welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mine would have to be, when she went live while putting makeup on and said that putting makeup on and getting ready is part of her job, like an actor going on set.
Or what you and I would simply call; getting ready for the day.
Bet she claims those expenses back (assuming its not all gifted products).

Reactions: 4
God sheā€™s so sanctimonious! I donā€™t need to be told ā€œitā€™s ok to feelā€ a certain way CONSTANTLY. I donā€™t need to be praised by for doing what we have all had to do during this pandemic. We didnā€™t have a choice in the matter. Weā€™ve all adapted to this pandemic because we have had to. All this ā€œYou are amazingā€ nonsense. She tries to create this emotional connection with her followers. Instagram isnā€™t that deep hun. Itā€™s the belief that she thinks so much of herself that her followers will be consoled by the fact that she is telling us it is okay to feel XYZ.

I understand that she has a genuine interest in counselling. Fabulous. Why not duck off and train as one? Oh wait itā€™s too much effort...AND THATS OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh. Enough from Amelia making it all about her crying.
who does this?! Who post a photo of them crying on IG, but also looking great! Itā€™s bleeping virtue signalling! Oooh look at me crying for you because I feel sorry for all you peasants who have actually had to do stuff this year and actually have people to miss!

Reactions: 8
She's blocked me on Instagram and I've never ever even commented on her stuff..only lurked šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚I know she's blocked me because I asked my friend to check šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She hasn't even posted her photo for her January photo challenge. She literally posted about the challenge yesterday.

Her lips look ridiculous, and I bet she will moan about her lashes falling out!! thatā€™ll be your salty tears love
Her lashes look horrible.

Reactions: 3
She hasn't even posted her photo for her January photo challenge. She literally posted about the challenge yesterday.

Her lashes look horrible.
Sheā€™s halved the amount of photos and still canā€™t be arsed to do it! This is embarrassing. Just stop posting photo challenges, you arenā€™t doing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.