Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fruit for breakfast? Groundbreaking 🤦‍♀️

I mean, I feel like I’m nitpicking and not giving the girl a break but honestly her content at the moment is shocking! Completely agree with the previous poster who said about sticking to nails and MH. She’s really good at nails and if she threw everything into that she would do so well.

But no, let’s hear about her periods, concerns about Covid, knitting, zoom with “the girls”, bread, whatever the version of hellofresh she peddles. It’s too all over the place to be lifestyle!

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ she gets her followers to send her coffee?!?!? I’ve never seen any other influencer ask for their followers to buy them coffee or treats to say thank you. She is shameless. It’s so so so embarrassing.
I honestly don't think she does - I think she wants them too!

Guys, nobody deserves a free coffee more than Amelia. She does so much for us for FREE. Her content is so SELFLESS. Never have I known more about the uterus lining of a complete bleeping stranger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really has a whole insta highlight called FindingFlo 🤢 sorry if it’s already been mentioned lol I’ve only just noticed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200728-185458_Instagram.jpg

No! It doesnt feel like work because it ISNT WORK!!

Screenshot_20200728-232413_Instagram.jpg

Omg, it's near midnight and Amelia is "working". How does she do it?! Absolute inspiration!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Latest vlog, at the end, her voice has changed seemingly, yet again, and she’s almost become more posh!?!? She’s so fake I can’t deal!!!!

dya know what really pisses me off about her, she tells us constantly that we should basically be funding her in various ways to say thank you for all her free content? !!!however!!!! No one is asking for said content......you do it amelia, so you dont have to get a job, thats the facts! Stop bleeting on to your viewers about giving you free tit/money when YOU CHOSE to do this. Get a job, you lazy cow then you won't have to beg for stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also she doesn't even produce that much content. I would get her attitude maybe if she was making 3-4 (interesting!) videos per week, but we get one vlog a week + some Instagram stories and posts + an occasional blog post. I know people who do social media as a hobby and produce more content with better quality.

She produces the least content out of anyone I follow by a mile. And half of them do it as a hobby. How is she not ashamed of herself?

Reactions: 4
I would love to know how much money she makes a month for the small amount of 'work' she does 😂

She's not even authentic on her sims videos which is a shame as its the only thing shes shown interest in! She is clearly copying deligracy with her mannerisms etc

She produces the least content out of anyone I follow by a mile. And half of them do it as a hobby. How is she not ashamed of herself?
im baffled how she can afford rent, food and bills???

She's not even authentic on her sims videos which is a shame as its the only thing shes shown interest in! She is clearly copying deligracy with her mannerisms etc
I kind of get trying to imitate someone who is already successful, but the way she does it is just so fake. And all the puns and jokes she is trying too hard to make. Jeez.

Her most recent post asking people to tag their friends with a random compliment is a real demonstration of how she doesn’t have any real friends.

Real friendship isn’t defined by forcing compliments on a bloggers post because they’ve told you to do it. She herself has tagged two ‘friends’ - (bloggers she’s met on PR trips) whose compliments are very superficial - nice boobs, nice eyeliner, makes good cake.

The post has had appallingly little engagement that even Chris has taken pity on her with again a very weak compliment (if you could even call it that) about his partner.

Reactions: 1
The post has had appallingly little engagement that even Chris has taken pity on her with again a very weak compliment (if you could even call it that) about his partner.
It's the weirdest. At first, when I read the "It's easy to love you 'cuz" line I thought she'd finally say something nice about Chris. Instead, it was this weird complimenting idea where she complimented random acquaintances who also happen to be Instagrammers and they complimented her back (or vice versa), she didn't tag or compliment Chris at all. And then he wrote this thing about her which to me read like he was taking the piss (tolerating farts and him winding up the dog - that's apparently why it's easy to love her), and she answered with laughing emojis and nothing else - again, no compliment for him. It's like they both don't take her sappy post seriously and openly show it - which is fine, but why post it in the first place?
Also had to laugh at the girl who claimed Amelia gave the best advice. It's so hard to imagine Amelia listening to anyone but herself.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.