Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teafairy

I used to be a big fan of Amelia - and then I messaged her about her lip fillers. Not to be shitty but as someone who is thinking of getting them and had some questions about the experience from a real person and not google. She completely alienated me telling me it was a private matter and to respect that or she would block me!

Imagine my surprise to see yesterday’s stories about her choice of birth control and her menstrual flow!!

Can someone explain to me how are the lips on the face more private that the ones downstairs!?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BlueJen80

I think she just can't detach an issue from her experience with it. That's a problem with her whatever she's feeling, she always generalizes what she saw, felt etc. In this case, because she's had an easy time with the cup the one and a half times she inserted it, she swiftly concludes it's easy for everyone. So stop moaning and be sustainable, team! If ever she has a child we'll hear all about her birth, and she'll lecture us to no end how birth is, because well, if you've done it once you obviously know how it is. For everyone. Always.

Don't tell me you wouldn't need time off after days of such buzzing period excitement. Never has the woman bled so productively! Under normal circumstances, she'd now bugger off to an all-expenses-paid day spa and booze her head off between massages. Sadly, for now it's just Gousto between dog walks.
Ahhh the next thread needs to be something about being a 'menstrual cup half full kinda gal'

• Haha
Reactions: 21

gigi_93

VIP Member
Omg she is such an utter, utter cow. Her last story says that people who love their jobs are the “ones that got it right”. How fucking nasty and rude towards the people that follow her who aren’t happy in their jobs?? So they got it wrong in life did they?? Snobby twat. Way to alienate your followers. I cannot believe she posted that. People struggling in jobs they don’t enjoy probably have mental health issues as it is and now they have to read about how they got it wrong!

Some people actually have to WORK, Amelia, and not sit at home doing nothing all day while collecting free shit from various brands and being looked after by a man

Reactions: 18

Stan

Chatty Member
Just realised it’s obviously Thistlerose house because he’s the Scottish Thistle and she’s the English Rose ...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

CatHun

VIP Member
There’s no way her deposit didn’t come from her parents.
She can’t seriously think that people believe that she had the money to buy a house when Joe binned her off but instead she chose to live in a basement for four years crying on a number of occasions that she couldn’t afford to buy food. Yeah okay Amelia, sure.

Reactions: 15

Sara_M

VIP Member
I know they are supposed to rhyme but

xameliax #6: it’s not me, it’s the algorithm
Perfect! It HAS to include algorithms, for sure!

I'll throw my suggestion in anyway!
xameliax#6 "it's not my fault, that can't be it! The algorithms are the reason my engagement is shit"

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Omg she is such an utter, utter cow. Her last story says that people who love their jobs are the “ones that got it right”. How fucking nasty and rude towards the people that follow her who aren’t happy in their jobs?? So they got it wrong in life did they?? Snobby twat. Way to alienate your followers. I cannot believe she posted that. People struggling in jobs they don’t enjoy probably have mental health issues as it is and now they have to read about how they got it wrong!

Some people actually have to WORK, Amelia, and not sit at home doing nothing all day while collecting free shit from various brands and being looked after by a man
FFS. Amelia, the reason we say you're lazy and you don't work is NOT because you say you enjoy your job.

It's because in the story before you just said that your work day consists for putting some washing on and taking it easy because you feel a bit low.

The rest of the world can feel absolutely terrible and still have to drag their ass to a very demanding job to pay the mortgage and still be home in time to put the kids to bed and THEN put the washing on.

A bit like when she said that everyone has time for self care and she wont be made to feel bad for it. No one tried to make you feel bad... but you certainly made me feel like shit when you smugly implied that I wasn't trying hard enough to find the time. Unlike you I can't just not turn up to work for a few days whenever life gets tough, just so I can put on a face mask and laze around. And no, that's not because you work harder than me the rest of the time. I'm at at 5am with my little kids, work flat out all week and spend all weekend catching up on chores.

You're a joke. Posting pictures of a free robot vac is not a job. And free shit that none needs won't pay the bills.

Last edited:

Teafairy

So Chris has his own job that pays for everything, comes home - cooks, cleans, massages her feet, walks Toby.... and will now be looking after her social media accounts so she can have a week off playing the Sims?

Think my partner would smother me with a pillow by now if I put all that on them 😅

Reactions: 14

liska

She seems to think she lost followers because she posted a "make up free" photo 🤦🏼‍♀️ (that she knows damn well she looks good in). No, Amelia, it isnt because of that. We've seen you without makeup lots of times. You werent making a big bold statement, championing women to embrace themselves and their natural beauty. You dont even embrace your own beauty. You get lip fillers, for starters, which is absolutely fine, but you block and delete anyone who asks you about it. Not so "real & honest". Maybe people unfollowed you because you are being a hypocrite.
Or maybe they didnt like how you were implying that by showing your "I woke up like this" face you were, in some way, helping prevent suicide and self harm.
I was one of the people who stopped following her after that post. And it was not because of her not wearing makeup. It was because as someone who had lost a friend to suicide, I found her post offending, condescending and arrogant. To think that by posting a makeup free photo of herself she is somehow helping people with serious mental issues. I just cant anymore.

Zesa

She hasn't been interesting in a while, but is it me, or has she been extra unoriginal these past few months? She literally has nothing interesting to offer. It's a mixture between simpering, whining and flat-out mental vacancy. And that drip of uninspiring quotes on Instagram! It's like she's a texter for a cheap online shop for coffee mugs. Even this thread is slowing down because she's too bland to care about.

CatHun

VIP Member
After "hey quaranteam" I am nearly (but just nearly!!) looking forward to the return of "hello team".

One question: What happened to Bloom from the Darkness? Wouldn't those Covid days have been an excellent time to add some content there? Soemthing like reflections on lonliness or couple life during lockdown, or the plight of people who really suffer from being confined (those living with abusers, have mental health issues, have partners with mental health issues, have difficult relationships with food, have ailing or ageing family they cannot see or protect, etc.)? Or thoughts about the future of our societies, about social solidarity, about the world we are going to leave to the generation of our children? Is anything new being posted there? I just looked through it very briefly and couldn't find anything remotely new, but may have been too hasty. Either way, there are few things that are productive about this bloody pandemic, but it seems to me that it would have been a chance for Bloom.
She’s furloughed the Bloom from the darkness team. I don’t know what you expect of her, she’s only one person and she has to do face masks, play the Sims all day and alienate all her mates as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

CatHun

VIP Member
I know they are supposed to rhyme but

xameliax #6: it’s not me, it’s the algorithm

Reactions: 13

kenbarlow

VIP Member
Me again! So today is 'her anniversary with Chris'... Not sure what the quotes around it are for.. maybe she means sex anniversary... Ew. Anyway.

Out of pure stalking I went back 2 years on the videos, does anyone remember when she posted the video 'The Conversation I didn't Expect to have' in which her current boyfriend David broke up with her. And she goes on and on about how she thought they might get married etc and how devastated she is. And this was the last day of October practically..... Yet she obviously got with Chris 2 and a half weeks later and started a new relationship 😂! Is Chris a rebound and she just wanted a new relationship ASAP?! Or does she just over drama everything?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sara_M

VIP Member
Why does she say it's nice to not have to still pretend we're in the flat? It was her choice to keep it a secret. You didnt have some exclusive with OK Amelia. You could have told your followers.
The only reason it was a secret was because she thought it made it more interesting. It doesn't.

Dancerxoxo

Those who decided to talk about Lauren on here have really shot themselves and everyone else in the foot haven’t they! Well done! 🤦🏻‍♀️

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Catching up on her videos and bloody hell does she realise just how annoying she is?

“WE make all kinds of videos on this channel from blah blah blah, so if ya like ma face (gestures like a twat to her own face) stick around for a while (in a weird voice with a creepy smile)”

Who the fuck is WE? Amelia- you are the sole person behind this excuse for a channel. There’s no team (oh and also please do fuck off with the “hello team” that you also like to chuck in every vlog!)

Last edited:
  • Haha