Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bought some new vlogging gear. I honestly have no idea how she is sustaining herself financially. Less than 20k followers is nothing. Where is she getting her money?!
Sometimes I forget how little followers she has. 20k might have been something 5 or 6 years ago but these days it’s nothing. I will never understand how she’s claiming this as a full time job!

Reactions: 4
Expensive week for "the business" 😂😂😂 you mean you had to pay for something yourself?!! SHOCKING!!!

Reactions: 3
Sometimes I forget how little followers she has. 20k might have been something 5 or 6 years ago but these days it’s nothing. I will never understand how she’s claiming this as a full time job!
I don’t understand how she quit her job at 12,000 ish youtube subscribers. I think part of that was down to Joe. I assume he paid for pretty much everything.

Did she used to have a lot more Subscribers than that? I’m sure she had more than that when I used to watch. Which is definitely over a year ago. Probably 2 years.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how she quit her job at 12,000 ish youtube subscribers. I think part of that was down to Joe. I assume he paid for pretty much everything.
It was his house wasn’t it so probably a smart move from him paying the bills because when they did split up she had no right to his house

She’s mentioned PMS. It’ll now be a graphic downhill slope to ANOTHER PERIOD. Fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s mentioned PMS. It’ll now be a graphic downhill slope to ANOTHER PERIOD. Fucks sake.
You called it. She’s also openly acknowledging now that she’s not had a ‘proper’ period so all her advice and reviews on cups and pants are absolutely worthless.

It is also scrapping the bottom of the barrel asking for advice on coping with a basic period when you’re in your thirties.

In the latest post saying she's got her hot water bottle ready for when Aunt Flo cones next week... Such anticipation and build up! :rolleyes:

• Wow
Just watched the latest vlog, there is an ad every two minutes! I don't mind a few spaced out but it's so desperate!

Why is she building up to her period like the bleeping apocalypse is coming?? First woman in the world to ever have a period! I cannot bear her. I wish she’d stop calling it Aunt Flo...you are a fully grown woman Amelia. She is so fuddy duddy as my Nan would say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god. Again?
When she started with the period thing, she kept talking about taking away the shame, and I thought, what shame? It's 2020, my dear. But actually in the face of the immature, absurdly overinflated and at the same time inexorably dull way she keeps banging on about it, I am starting to feel some vicarious embarassment. Of course that embarassment has nothing to do with periods per se and a lot with the grown-ass woman who posts pictures of herself in period pants with ice cream in hand and claims to prepare hot water bottles a week in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s going to be a looooong slog to menopause for Chris if she keeps making such a big deal out of her period every month. Your period can really only be newsworthy and exciting when you first get it, she’s bleeping 32. I don’t even pay as much attention to my own as I’ve had to pay to hers. Question is, how many different influencer personalities is she going to try on before she finally accepts it’s not for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't even think I paid as much attention to my very first period as she does to hers now. It's the weirdest thing. Who are these followers who keep engaging with that? I know they are few, but still they exist, which puzzles me immensely.

In the latest post saying she's got her hot water bottle ready for when Aunt Flo cones next week... Such anticipation and build up! :rolleyes:
She is also assuming its going to arrive after 28 days when she has no clue when it's coming if she wa son cerezzette for 10 years. Shes had 1 withdrawl bleed and it could be 28-50 days before the first proper cycle.

If it arrives at 28 days I find that very hard to believe!

Frankly I'm not so sure that this is about her actual cycle. It's something she thinks she can get views for and she'll also be funded by some business selling period pants and/or menstrual cups, so it's money for her presumably very empty bank account. Just as she milked her withdrawal bleed like it was her real period, I wouldn't put it past her to give us a whole fake spiel about her first real period after Cerazette even if she hasn't had it yet, just so she can stay afloat with what she sees as a business opportunity.

Reactions: 2
She is also assuming its going to arrive after 28 days when she has no clue when it's coming if she wa son cerezzette for 10 years. Shes had 1 withdrawl bleed and it could be 28-50 days before the first proper cycle.

If it arrives at 28 days I find that very hard to believe!
This. I find it baffling that she is SO confident she’s going to have a period next week. I would be pretty amazed if she got a “normal” cycle straight away.

This. I find it baffling that she is SO confident she’s going to have a period next week. I would be pretty amazed if she got a “normal” cycle straight away.
It's the counting down to it a whole week before that makes me laugh. As if we are supposed to be going on the journey of anticipation with her...

Reactions: 4
I don’t know about you ladies but I personally can’t wait for Amelia’s period and all the amazing unique original #content and #ads it’ll bring. Edge of my seat. Haven’t slept in days

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right what is wrong with her face???

I used to think, despite personality flaws, that she was very pretty. But lately with these bizarre smiles she’s a bit of face paint away from looking like IT.

Has she had bad Botox or something 🤔

Right what is wrong with her face???

I used to think, despite personality flaws, that she was very pretty. But lately with these bizarre smiles she’s a bit of face paint away from looking like IT.

Has she had bad Botox or something 🤔
I imagine that is far, far to personal to ask about. Just like we cant ask about her lips.
Please, let's respect Amelias privacy and dignity and stick to less personal areas that shes happy to discuss, like boobs, periods, and what lube and condoms they use.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.