Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever do a single thing outside of the house when it’s not a PR visit? What a sad life

Reactions: 7
Also pretty telling that her “friends“ only ever appear when Amelia is offering them something #gifted

Reactions: 3
Bet this "pr lunch" was part of the reason she made sure we knew she went out for a meal with Chris the other night. She has made such a thing about not feeling comfortable going out etc etc. Wouldnt have looked good if the first time she ventured out for a meal was because it was gifted!

Reactions: 4
Bet this "pr lunch" was part of the reason she made sure we knew she went out for a meal with Chris the other night.
Oh! See, I'm naive. I just wondered why she's suddenly going out twice in a row after being oh-so-uncomfortable. But that makes sense.

So she's out for lunch with her two friends....the only ones left!
Which proves that she never had weekly zoom nights "with the girls" because one day out and she's like a fly on tit. But then again it was a #gifted event

Reactions: 1
Whinging on about how her business has gone down the toilet during covid but accepts free meal, how about you go and support them like you’ve been banging on about us doing for you for months

600 odd views days in on the sims vlog....good going, well worth buying a green screen for and well worth wasting all that time what could be spent making otherwise actual productive material! I despair at how someone, who has 40 odd thousand subscribers, only gets bare minimal views on each vlog, can continue with this as a career path

600 odd views days in on the sims vlog....good going, well worth buying a green screen for and well worth wasting all that time what could be spent making otherwise actual productive material! I despair at how someone, who has 40 odd thousand subscribers, only gets bare minimal views on each vlog, can continue with this as a career path
And a "full time" one at that!

What exactly is she moaning about with the Zara post?
I don’t get it, does she expect Zara to send an employee round with a brand new pair within the hour and plastic bag for her to put the old trousers in? It’s her problem she’s thrown it all out. Why doesn’t she do what normal people do and order them again and just post the original pair back if she wants them that fast?

Reactions: 5
Ffs how thick does she have to be. Of course Zara want the faulty pair back before they send a replacement. Do not understand why she is complaining about standard online retail practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly what I was wondering.. she’s asking ‘is this normal of @zara’ well what else are you expecting of them?

She’s such a Karen!

Surely it's normal for any retailer, they're not going to send a new pair out without having the faulty pair back.

The only place that I have known to say keep it is Amazon and that's after having photos of the faulty goods.

I don’t get it, does she expect Zara to send an employee round with a brand new pair within the hour and plastic bag for her to put the old trousers in? It’s her problem she’s thrown it all out. Why doesn’t she do what normal people do and order them again and just post the original pair back if she wants them that fast?
Yes, this is exactly what she expects. Precious Pampered Princess Amelia shouldn’t have to abide by the same rules the rest of us do!

That Zara rant is pitiful. Tagging them hoping they’ll respond and tell her to just keep them and they’ll refund or something. She’s a bleeping mess. How can one single person relate to this tiresome bint

Reactions: 1
She's all over the place. What is she doing to her already unimpressive platform? Whining, begging, unrealistic expectations, dull ramblings about her period, dog pictures, food pictures and no damn agenda of any kind? Why can't she put out one or two reasonably useful videos a week? Just do nails, or mental health during lockdown, or if you have to, a home tour or a pamper routine. Really it doesn't matter much, just anything that's not either completely weird, completely dumb, or devoid of content and/or context.

Jesus Christ she gets her followers to send her coffee?!?!? I’ve never seen any other influencer ask for their followers to buy them coffee or treats to say thank you. She is shameless. It’s so so so embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ she gets her followers to send her coffee?!?!? I’ve never seen any other influencer ask for their followers to buy them coffee or treats to say thank you. She is shameless. It’s so so so embarrassing.
Wouldn’t even be so bad if she ever created interesting, original content. But she hasn’t. Not once

Reactions: 2
God that actually sickens me that she’s had 5 coffees today.
Why should we fund her vlogging equipment?! It’s her job to do YouTube. I don’t ask people to donate towards my work clothes or my petrol. She is a 32 year old scrounger.

Oh and pretty much everyone hates miserable rainy weather.. that’s why we use the term miserable. Doesn’t make you anything special because you don’t like tit weather :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.