Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ alive now it’s sex accessories 🙈

What stigma around women’s pleasure? I would never post about this on my SM my family doesn’t need to know that. I don’t see any men doing it either? I guess she means between couples?
Doesn’t she have ongoing issues with UTI’s and yeast infections? The fact I know this makes me nauseous but...

Just leaving this here:

Intimate washes and other types of vaginal cleansers were linked with a 3.5 times higher risk of bacterial infection, and a 2.5 times higher risk of UTIs. The use of intimate wipes was also tied with a twofold risk of UTIs, and lubes and moisturizing creams correlated with a 2.5 times higher risk of yeast infection

Also under her profile there’s some tit about The highs, the lows and all the wine in between”!!!!
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Reactions: 5
What stigma around sexual pleasure for women?? Yeah maybe 15 years ago love but not now! We all masturbate darling nobody is ashamed. There’s even *gasp* sex toy ads on telly now! She’s always so behind the curve isn’t she?? She’s like a maiden aunt 😂

All the tit in that box is so unnecessary. Cranberry wipes?? Give me STRENGTH. We do not need to wipe our vaginas with cranberry wipes. She is promoting such utter bullshit. Making women think they need stuff like that...I’m sorry but it’s complete tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So decided to try and ask once more this new ‘normalising body chats’ Amelia some genuine advice about lip fillers as someone whose interested in getting them..... and she blocked me.

Not before I saw her story about her ‘masturbation gift box’ though, well, all I can say is she can go f*k herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine Amelia having anything but the most passive aggressive martyred sex ever. However that goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So decided to try and ask once more this new ‘normalising body chats’ Amelia some genuine advice about lip fillers as someone whose interested in getting them..... and she blocked me.

Not before I saw her story about her ‘masturbation gift box’ though, well, all I can say is she can go f*k herself!
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with her!!! Massive chip on her shoulder. Dont bite the hand that feeds ya, Amelia.

Was scrolling back on her youtube to try and find out when she made this her "full time job" and realised shes removed loads of old videos!
(Reason I was wondering was because, she has been at this for years and hasnt hit 20k on insta or even 50k on youtube! Its ridiculous really!
Edited to add, found on Instagram, full time job since 2015!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine Amelia having anything but the most passive aggressive martyred sex ever. However that goes.
Probably has a scheduled time for sex, missionary only with the lights off, talks in baby talk and refers to her vagina as a nunny or something

Also god forbid she ever owns up to her lip filler. So, so bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 3

That's wild, she's got SERIOUS issues.
Maybe we should all jump on and ask her about her lip fillers - it'll put her in a tough spot between begging for followers and wanting to block and delete the trollz.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s hilarious how funny she is about her lip fillers. They don’t fit in with her brand of embracing yourself but refusing to acknowledge them just makes her look ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just tried to watch her new vlog, every part I skimmed through is her talking to the camera. There may have been snippets of Toby every now and then but that’s it 😴

I really recommend this week's blog team. Princess gifted was back to her egocentric ways. She talked about how we decided to stop patron as it was over committing people with fees (ie. No one was paying and/or she was too lazy to generate content outside of the dribble she puts out currently for free). She also mentioned the free coffee she is getting (plugged it for more cash obviously) then went on to say about a podcast shes been on and how it was her and other inspirational people and how she's been doing this for 11 years guys.. 11 years and if you want fame and money then you could sell yourself for any ad that comes your way but shes staying true to her self... (ie no ad wants her and she does sell out for any ad.)

She also said the quickest way to make it is to latch on to niche topics that are trending- i genuinely don't think she realises thats what shes done with bloody cups! Normalise these conversations guys lets talk vaginas..said the girl with no friends to actually talk to about her vagina. 😂

11 years and she’s only gone backwards really. She truly is a pioneer in social media career success.

• Haha
Reckon she'll hit 40 and think... Wait a minute?! This might not be working out?

Also, at this rate, I suspect her blocked list on Instagram is longer than her followers list. Just gonna put that out there

• Haha
So weird !!!! Why get your knickers out when you’re on your period?! Can’t she just say she’s using them ?

This is just too weird.
Very weird. I have never known someone so fascinated by their period. Even as a Child I had less interest in it. I feel really sorry for her actually I think it shows how little she has going on in her life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.