Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this actually as I watched this week's vlog. Surely the whole point of content creation is showing what you're going out and doing. She only shows her face. What's the point in that?

#eatanapplethroughatennisraquet! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That “loving you is easy” post has got two legit comments. The others are from her, chris and then her two friends. And only 92 likes 😬😬😬 this is her FULL TIME JOB!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just realised she’s limited her comments now. Is anyone more delicate than Amelia?

Reactions: 1
It's the weirdest. At first, when I read the "It's easy to love you 'cuz" line I thought she'd finally say something nice about Chris. Instead, it was this weird complimenting idea where she complimented random acquaintances who also happen to be Instagrammers and they complimented her back (or vice versa), she didn't tag or compliment Chris at all. And then he wrote this thing about her which to me read like he was taking the piss (tolerating farts and him winding up the dog - that's apparently why it's easy to love her), and she answered with laughing emojis and nothing else - again, no compliment for him. It's like they both don't take her sappy post seriously and openly show it - which is fine, but why post it in the first place?
Also had to laugh at the girl who claimed Amelia gave the best advice. It's so hard to imagine Amelia listening to anyone but herself.

I know someone like her who can't say anything nice to the people in her life, she can however share posts to or tag people she only knows online (never spent real time with) in the most loving posts which make her seem like she's the most loving, supportive, kind person you could meet, but the people in her actual life shes constantly 'joke' insulting, I've spent time trying to figure out why she does this and I've come to conclusion that she's dissatisfied with her life & her choices and feels she can't compliment 'real people' because it highlights to her that she's achieved nothing (I'm nothing saying that, but i can see it's how she feels) she won't however make the effort to improve her own situation (get a job for example) which would improve it massively, she's constantly making new friends who are the 'best thing in the world' for a few weeks, then you never hear their names again and she will not give an explanation, i believe its because her mask slips and they see the real person and not the online perona she puts out.

I think Amelia is probably the same and is why she's constantly losing friends.

Wish she’d stop posting videos of chris touching her manky feet. Forever sat on her arse while he does it. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
And the only thing she vlogs is her sat on the sofa, or stood in the kitchen. Her phone could do that.
Literally, I had no idea cameras were so expensive and it just seems so OTT when she actually doesn't film that much at all.

I would be interested to know how many blog hits she gets because I bet it isn't many.

Random thoughts with Witty....didn’t she say she hires a photographer for her work. Now she is a photographer? Also, quarantine really impacted people’s mental health so wouldn’t that be a good time to post daily content on her metal health account Bloom from the darkness? Or did she let the staff go 😂 Also, what happened to her astrology/mercury is in retrograde account?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be honest, you guys, the only reason why I even check anymore if/what Amelia posted is because it's fun to come here. She has gotten so dull, I would otherwise long have stopped watching. Used to be I watched her content because I thought it was entertaining. Then, I watched because I felt bad for her and wanted her to get back on her feet. Then, I was entertained again, because her post-convalescence content was such a trainwreck. But now it's just plain boring. Maybe that's her new anti-troll strategy. Just bore them out of their wits, and they will go elsewhere.

Would make a great range of Bloom t-shirts.
"Bloom from the monotony"
"Boredom first"
"Tedium in progress"
"Being dull is not a crime"
"Be bored, trolls"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching her scoop the dog food out of the pack and into his bowl was riveting stuff this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She finds miserable weather miserable, but guess what? Great weather lifts her mood! Her content is really shockingly original these days. Never heard anyone else put it so aptly before!

Jesus. I know more about this bloody woman’s periods than my own at this point! I don’t give a tit about your period tracking or period product of choice!

Reactions: 6
Content is slowwwww that you are waiting for your period to arrive.
Of course the app doesn’t know when your period will be, youve only been using it for a few weeks.

Is it just me or does she appear to have an alcohol problem!!!
It is not just you. I have been thinking the same thing for quite a long time because it seems like all her happiest moments always revolve around booze.

Oh Christ alive now it’s sex accessories 🙈

What stigma around women’s pleasure? I would never post about this on my SM my family doesn’t need to know that. I don’t see any men doing it either? I guess she means between couples?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her begging for followers this morning just shows that she hasn’t built a community or even got particularly engaged followers. She is 600 people away from hitting 20k, she asked for people to share her page this morning and she’s still on 19.4k 6 hours later. By comparison, a woman I follow was trying to reach 10k a month or so ago and she asked her followers to share her page - she hit the target within an hour or so (I’ve just checked and she now has 11.7k followers so she’s kept growing as well). Incidentally, this person regularly creates content, is fun to watch, does charity work, is socially aware and is doing all this whilst working full time in finance in London. So basically the polar opposite of xax 😂

Omg just seen her Superdrug post. WHY.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.