Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care about her period. I don’t even care about mine.

I don’t know why she has become so obsessed with her cycle. The only time I was obsessed with my cycle was when I was trying for my baby. Had the baby, back to not caring about it.

It’s like she thinks because people were interested on her thought on either the period pants or cup (can’t remember what she did the post on) she thinks periods are content she can milk 😩

Reactions: 5
The latest instagram post... it is just so FAKE.
Why would anyone sit on the sofa with period pants on, a tub of ice cream in one hand, phone in the other and a stupid grin on their face?!? Just why?
It is absolutely unrealistic. I get that many Instagram posts are.. but she always makes a point about how she is showing us her life as it is...
This is literally the MOST cringe thing I've ever seen 🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200717-152526_Instagram.jpg

More begging. Why tag them Amelia? If you find it that confusing (which is a load of BS) just go in and ask their advice and, heres another idea, take your purse and pay for them yourself.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or has she had her period for 100 years now? Or maybe it just seems so long because her content is so dull. Let's see what she'll milk in between "Aunt Flo's visits" (still can't believe that that's how she called it).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It has just occurred to me that Amelia should apply to be one of the contributers of a teenage magazine. She could have a period section, a horoscope section, an Agony Aunt section, a subscription box unboxing section etc... All her content smacks of the 90s and 2000s teen mags.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So true! She makes such a big deal about being a 30+ blogger but all her content feels more suitable to young teens!!

Reactions: 3
It has just occurred to me that Amelia should apply to be one of the contributers of a teenage magazine.
Totally true. You should be her manager. That might actually be a career! If she can tone down the boozing content, that is. But period talk, nails, a cute dog, and general "don't let the bastards get you down" messages would fit the bill. Plus she looks approachable enough at first sight (which would suffice for print: no possibility to post snappy awkward replies to adoring fans). And she'd have an editor to get rid of her typos. Perfect really.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol at her being like ‘oh to have a pamper day’. Isn’t that every fucken day for you hun?

• Haha
View attachment 184639
More begging. Why tag them Amelia? If you find it that confusing (which is a load of BS) just go in and ask their advice and, heres another idea, take your purse and pay for them yourself.
God I feel like messaging her saying stop begging!! This is blatant and embarrassing. If I was running the social media for any of these brands I would see right through her. Also it’s not like she’s a “ramble in the countryside“ sort of blogger that would promote this sort of attire anyway. I find it disgusting that anytime these influencers decide they want something new, they think they can fuckin tag a brand and beg for it regardless of whether it fits their brand or not.

Reactions: 1
Lol at her being like ‘oh to have a pamper day’. Isn’t that every fucken day for you hun?
Guys, you seem to forget that since her last pamper day, she has had a very labour-intensive period, not to mention all the exertions she has to go through to eat free Gousto meals and get other free things. And as if that were not enough to keep the entire Team Xax busy, she was also posting random pictures of Toby, which means that even while seemingly idling on the couch with her dog in her lap she is hard at work! She must be positively wiped out.

Reactions: 2
She is begging SO MUCH lately! She’s always been a beg but every other story she’s tagging a company and trying to be coy about it. It’s so embarrassing. Does she think people don’t realise what she’s doing?? Beg off!! Get a job and buy things you want like the rest of us

You know it's weird, I'd respect her more if she were open to it - just address the company and say you'd happy to work with them. Would still be begging, but not this fake coy "I admire you from afar" bs.

Maybe she should be begging @tresspass @millets @gooutdoors for a job because its only a matter of time......

I’m not even an influencer and I’ve just had an email from oralB asking if I want to be an ambassador......cue Amelia getting in on the sensitive teeth game and throwing an insta post out there...watch this space lol! And yes, she’s such a tight arse begging bastard! Here’s a thought, google stuff like the rest of us and then go on a website and buy some boots yourself!!!!!!!!

cue Amelia getting in on the sensitive teeth game
If I were in the tooth care business, I'd stay far away from Amelia. That super frequent at-home tooth-whitening with whatever products were thrown her way for free is hardly a thing I'd want to promote. Not to mention that it's unclear what it will do to her teeth on the long run (the sensitivity might already be a result of it), and I wouldn't want my product implicated when she starts whining about dentistry bills and looking for a culprit.

Amelia's new Sims video has a slightly different intro. She has left out the particularly cringy bit with the fake whisper "if you like my face, if you like what you see, subscribe and stick around for a while".
I really hope that it won't make a comeback, but we'll see.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm going to have to try the Sims video later for a laugh. The thumbnail alone shows she is trying to tick another content creator box.

She’s bought some new vlogging gear. I honestly have no idea how she is sustaining herself financially. Less than 20k followers is nothing. Where is she getting her money?!

Reactions: 2
I'm going to have to try the Sims video later for a laugh. The thumbnail alone shows she is trying to tick another content creator box.
Yeah. I watched it because I'm actually really into The Sims and have found some Youtubers who make really fun content and wanted to see how Amelia is in comparison. Of course it was not that good (especially in comparison to true Sims Youtubers such has Deligracy or The Sim Supply), but to give her credit, it is only her second Sims video.
However, if it is something that she is really into then I could see her getting better in time. And God knows, she needs to find something that truly excites her. But honestly I'm afraid that it will be once again a thing that she starts doing and then gives up on when success does not come immediately (as happened with Bloom).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.