Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I’ve noticed is she seems to pick and choose who she replies too. It’s not even a case of timing she will reply to more recent posters and completely ignore older ones. I just feel like it’s such a bizarre way to deal with ‘fans’ - surely it should be an all or nothing approach. But than that’s something a business person would consider and the whole award diabolical safely established she is just not.

Reactions: 4
Sorry to change the subject but...

Does anyone know what Amelias boyfriends podcast is called?

Seen a few people ask but she just responds with ‘it would bore you’ or ‘it’s work related’.

Im just intrigued I guess 🤔

Reactions: 1
Sorry to change the subject but...

Does anyone know what Amelias boyfriends podcast is called?

Seen a few people ask but she just responds with ‘it would bore you’ or ‘it’s work related’.

Im just intrigued I guess 🤔
Its called "The Final Block". Found it through Twitter. Hes Chris Barry (@ChrisSMBarry on there). Dont know why she is so secretive about it, took 2 seconds to find. Shes not exactly supportive! She should be proud of him and happy to share his "content". Imagine he went round telling people not to bother with Amelia's blog or vlogs because "it would bore you".

Reactions: 5
Its called "The Final Block". Found it through Twitter. Hes Chris Barry (@ChrisSMBarry on there). Dont know why she is so secretive about it, took 2 seconds to find. Shes not exactly supportive! She should be proud of him and happy to share his "content". Imagine he went round telling people not to bother with Amelia's blog or vlogs because "it would bore you".
Thank you.
I agree with you. She should be promoting his podcast or at least telling people when they ask.
It’s very strange behaviour. Is she worried her viewers will prefer him or maybe she thinks the podcast is tit.
I started my business not long before the pandemic (if only I knew what was coming 🤣). My boyfriend has been telling everyone and sharing my biz socials to his friends. It’s made me feel so supported. Shame Amelia can’t show the same interest in Chris.

I hate to say this (because I am one) but Amelia is such a stereotype of an only child.

Reactions: 3
Thank you.
I agree with you. She should be promoting his podcast or at least telling people when they ask.
It’s very strange behaviour. Is she worried her viewers will prefer him or maybe she thinks the podcast is tit.
I started my business not long before the pandemic (if only I knew what was coming 🤣). My boyfriend has been telling everyone and sharing my biz socials to his friends. It’s made me feel so supported. Shame Amelia can’t show the same interest in Chris.

I hate to say this (because I am one) but Amelia is such a stereotype of an only child.
Aaah that's amazing, good on ya! I hope you're managing ok though all this! And bless your boyfriend 🥰 Fantastic to have someone supportive by your side! (Shame Chris doesn't know what that's like!!)

Aaah that's amazing, good on ya! I hope you're managing ok though all this! And bless your boyfriend 🥰 Fantastic to have someone supportive by your side! (Shame Chris doesn't know what that's like!!)
Thanks. I’m only just getting back into the swing of things, fingers crossed things will pick up 🤞🏼 I’m hopeful 🙂

I do feel very blessed to have such a supportive partner. I’ve been there with guys in the past who were self absorbed and superficial but luckily we never got serious. Amelia and Chris live together so I assume this is long term. Not much of a partnership when you arent supporting each other.

The sad thing about Amelia and Chris is that he seems to be supporting her. He features on her channel as the picture-perfect (if tiny ;) ) boyfriend who cooks her dinner, buys jewellery and adores her. But she can't even give him a shout-out if asked? Ugh.
Good on you, Roz, all best to your venture!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Watching her vlog and I feel help but think the biscuit story is a complete. We have all seen the group chat so we know there is 1 girl not 3 girls and I doubt they are ‘all’ sending her the exact same brand of biscuits. :rolleyes:

also still confused as to why she’s still living like there’s a full on lockdown

Reactions: 6
Watching her vlog and I feel help but think the biscuit story is a complete. We have all seen the group chat so we know there is 1 girl not 3 girls and I doubt they are ‘all’ sending her the exact same brand of biscuits. :rolleyes:

also still confused as to why she’s still living like there’s a full on lockdown
I thought the same thing. Didnt believe the biscuit story for a second!

[/QUOTE]

Because that was her life before!!!

Because that was her life before!!!
[/QUOTE]
I agree. I think that it is a really good excuse for her for not to be doing much.

Yeah the biscuit story did naat sound believeable.

she said the night before they had been talking about biscuits and then biscuits turned up at all 4 of their doorsteps by accident. Where can you even send someone a singular pack of biscuits 😅

She also made it sound like each girl sent biscuits to all the others - which would include Amelia herself. And that's where I got suspicious. I cannot imagine Amelia sending something to anyone else.

• Haha

Do you think that when she says "the girls" she's just talking about the different personalities in her head? And she just used this as an excuse to order herself 4 packets of biscuits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the blurred basil looks crap.. not sure why she keeps banging on about it.
I thought she didn’t care about a ‘picture perfect’ grid? Why not just take a normal picture of your breakfast? Why make it ‘artsy’? Not that anyone really cares what others are having for breakfast. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I thought she didn’t care about a ‘picture perfect’ grid? Why not just take a normal picture of your breakfast? Why make it ‘artsy’? Not that anyone really cares what others are having for breakfast. 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s got a hell of a long way to go before she becomes a food blogger/photographer. And yes the blurred basil does look shite

Reactions: 3
Do you think that when she says "the girls" she's just talking about the different personalities in her head
Well she has used that term to refer to her boobs in the past. Maybe they need the biscuits so she doesn't shrink too much and can maintain her curvy fashion "angle" :ROFLMAO:.

The latest instagram post... it is just so FAKE.
Why would anyone sit on the sofa with period pants on, a tub of ice cream in one hand, phone in the other and a stupid grin on their face?!? Just why?
It is absolutely unrealistic. I get that many Instagram posts are.. but she always makes a point about how she is showing us her life as it is...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.