Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong but who even needs lube unless you’re too dry or going in the back door? I’ve just never needed it 😭 sorry TMI I should start a lifestyle blog #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong but who even needs lube unless you’re too dry or going in the back door? I’ve just never needed it 😭 sorry TMI I should start a lifestyle blog #ad
There’s lots of reasons, and some people just enjoy it more with more lubricant. I’m not judging anyone for using lube as that’s a bit twatty.

Its the sharing when months ago she had all these boundaries that bothers me. The hypocrisy.

Reactions: 3
No need to be rude. If you need lube that’s fine and great. Still wouldn’t buy any she’s advertising though

Reactions: 1
There’s lots of reasons, and some people just enjoy it more with more lubricant. I’m not judging anyone for using lube as that’s a bit twatty.

Its the sharing when months ago she had all these boundaries that bothers me. The hypocrisy.
Exactly. Cant talk about her getting her lips filled...but what shes putting in her lady lips is absolutely fine to discuss 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
AAAAAHHHHHH

NOONE CARES ABOUT A PERFECT FEED! Only influencers! This is really starting to do my head in I’m going to have to unfollow!

Between her and Louise pentland I’m going to scream!!
89B7F72F-5BF7-468F-A833-EBCF68B6824A.jpeg

Sorry if I offended anyone, I was just more wondering who from her target demographic would be that interested in lube? I’m also far from a prude but I think I’d rather see anyone else in the world talking about condoms and lube than Amelia 😩

ah look she’s trying to convince us she doesn’t care about a “perfect feed” again when actually it keeps her up at night. What even is a perfect feed??

• Haha
The way she is jumping from one topic to another is probably the reason why she thinks that she is an overachiever. We see it as desperately jumping on every trend, she sees it as hard work trying to please her audience.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I was just more wondering who from her target demographic would be that interested in lube? I’m also far from a prude but I think I’d rather see anyone else in the world talking about condoms and lube than Amelia 😩

ah look she’s trying to convince us she doesn’t care about a “perfect feed” again when actually it keeps her up at night. What even is a perfect feed??
I agree! I don't need to know about what lube Amelia enjoys. I dont discuss lube with my friends, why the hell do I want to know Amelia's preference?😂 I hope she has chatted to Chris about putting all this online. I'm all for being able to chat openly about these things but, still, theres a limit. Its extremely personal and intimate. Does he want that all online? Yet, if someone asks about lip fillers or her fall out with Lucy or Lauren, that's crossing boundaries!

So to me “sorry for breaking up picture perfect feed” reads like she’s saying I (the viewer / follower / person that makes her money) am an idiot for having a picture perfect feed?? Is it just me or do other people think she words things so strangely? It literally alienates me because I feel like she’s having a go at me?

Also just to say, I don’t have a picture perfect feed because I’m an adult woman who has worked out that only following heavily curated Instagram accounts isn't a good idea.

Reactions: 3
So from her latest story (which I screenshotted so I could zoom and look at) it appears she has 2 friends left...and one of them is hot tub Lizzie who was actually get ex bf Chris' friend to start with 🤦🤦🤦🤦! Lucy is definitely out the picture!

Attachments

So from her latest story (which I screenshotted so I could zoom and look at) it appears she has 2 friends left...and one of them is hot tub Lizzie who was actually get ex bf Chris' friend to start with 🤦🤦🤦🤦! Lucy is definitely out the picture!
This, to me, also validates that all these 'zoom calls' shes been on have either been chris' family or his friends as she was quick as a flash to tell us about this one. Unless the #ad asked her to of course

Reactions: 2
Just watched her insta story with the creepy grinning filter. While it was random content again, it was nice to see her laughing genuinely. But I realized that much of her actual content lately had looked like there was a creepy grinning filter put over it, too.

Is it genuine though? I always think those sorts of stories are such posed laughing - like look how beautiful I look when I’m carefree and laughing. I find her so manic lately. Like she’s on a constant high. soon there’ll be another low

Just watched her insta story with the creepy grinning filter. While it was random content again, it was nice to see her laughing genuinely. But I realized that much of her actual content lately had looked like there was a creepy grinning filter put over it, too.

Screenshot_20200712-232549_Gallery.jpg

This person was giving Amelia a compliment and shes THAT stupid, she didnt even pick up on it (which is weird because, she loves compliments). Her answer reminded me of that scene in Miss Congeniality when Cheryl was asked to describe her favourite date 🤣🤣

• Haha
I think she’s picked up on what he really meant, and would have probably rather ignored it all together but she is obsessed with replying to EVERY comment on her posts at the mo so obv she had to say something weird!

I’m not going to lie I’d feel uncomfortable with some random man with 20 followers commenting that on a pic of mine but I’d rather just say thanks and internally cringe than comment back something like that!

I was more irritated with her "crotch room" comment. Seriously, I know she's all liberated with the down there these days, but I'd still rather not think about how an outfit feels in her crotch area...

Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-13 um 11.55.57.png

I think she’s picked up on what he really meant, and would have probably rather ignored it all together but she is obsessed with replying to EVERY comment on her posts at the mo so obv she had to say something weird!

I’m not going to lie I’d feel uncomfortable with some random man with 20 followers commenting that on a pic of mine but I’d rather just say thanks and internally cringe than comment back something like that!
That's a fair point actually, I never even looked at the name! Yeah, agree, think I would have just said thanks 😂

I was more irritated with her "crotch room" comment. Seriously, I know she's all liberated with the down there these days, but I'd still rather not think about how an outfit feels in her crotch area...

View attachment 180283
Well. I would actually think that a person with a long body and short legs would have LESS crotch room in a jumpsuit. But what do I know...

This just shows that she actually does not think when replying to comments and replies just to reply.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.