Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200120-133101_Instagram.jpg
So, how long before we see: "so many of you have recommended @ nike/ @ adidas/ @ reebok/ @ newbalance etc, etc.

Reactions: 2
Yes Amelia, it IS frowned upon to say 7:30 is ‘ridiculously early’.
Get a job.

Reactions: 1
Yes Amelia, it IS frowned upon to say 7:30 is ‘ridiculously early’.
Get a job.
She's such an arrogant out of touch princess! Funnily enough I'm sure the majority of us aren't morning people but if we didn't get up at that time then we wouldn't have a bloody job!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Little lecture this morning as usually. "Just because you arent a morning person, doesnt mean you cant be successful". F*#% Off Amelia. You can say what you like to try and make yourself feel better about your lazy ass attitude but I certainly wouldnt call you "successful". No doubt, later, she'll be plonked on the sofa in her pjs and greasy hair, trying to convince us she has had a busy day.

Reactions: 8
Wow obviously a regular reader here based on her current stories.
How condescending. The difference is you can not be a morning person and still have to get up because your life commitments demand it - not just kids. I’m up at 5:30 each morning for work. Am I a morning person, not at all. But it’s called being responsible adult and working my ass off for my success.
She will be ruined by kids, not just because you have to get up early (if you even manage to sleep at all, a big if!) - but because it’s constantly putting yourself last, they become number 1 and there is zero time for face masks and painting your nails 🙄

Reactions: 8
Wow those stories make me feel better about having to get up before 7:30!

It's why I'm not as 'successful' as Amelia!!!

Seriously though, how can she be so deluded about her 'success' !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh! Did anyone catch it? I only managed a quick minute where she dodged a question about what Chris does for a living before I had to get back to work.
Yeah I saw mostly up to this point too! We've all seen his Twitter, he's hardly James Bond 🤦🤦🤦!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh! Did anyone catch it? I only managed a quick minute where she dodged a question about what Chris does for a living before I had to get back to work.
It was boring. She said over and over again that she had nothing to say and that was it really. They are going on holiday in March but she doesn’t know where, people suggested places and the luxury travel vlogger made it painfully clear how bad her geography knowledge is.

Reactions: 1
What a turd she is. ‘You can still be successful even if you’re not a morning person’. How about just get up and get on with it without complaining like the rest of us do? She’s not even successful.

I'm dead at those 7.30am stories.
For me as I've said before it's just the constant need to tell us that she works very hard. She could just say "I was up early this morning" but instead has to tell us how early, then acknowledge it's not early, but that we aren't allowed to say that to her because she works harder than any of us ever have or harder than we realise. She is SUCCESS and anybody else? HATERS.

Okay, I mean, seems a lot when you could just say "I'm tired today", but fine, sure. Why miss an opportunity to give a hard time to the viewers who pay your bills?!

Reactions: 5
Watching her latest vlog and all I notice is her lack of contact with the outside world. Does she not care about having friends? If you watch back vlogs where she has her periods of being single all of a sudden people start appearing who ‘ she hasn't seen for years’ (eg I had a bf so I didn’t need you) and then as soon as she meets her new man they all disappear again. She really would benefit from spending less time at pretty pots workshops and more time with friends.

Reactions: 3
So do we all remember a few months ago when she 'got into' playing badminton?! Well it turns out, like everything else, it was just *another* advert.

Like building up to the ear piercing, Gousto, slim fast, her world is just one big fabricated advert. With no friends.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.