Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught a bit of her live where she asked what are people up to. Someone replied they were struggling with morning sickness, she replied with a sort of sad tone that many would be grateful to be in that person position and congratulations . I wonder if she’s struggling with fertility, if so I feel for her, it’s a lonely road

I caught a bit of her live where she asked what are people up to. Someone replied they were struggling with morning sickness, she replied with a sort of sad tone that many would be grateful to be in that person position and congratulations . I wonder if she’s struggling with fertility, if so I feel for her, it’s a lonely road
She mentioned a few times that she struggles with the fact that she assumed by 30 she would be in the right relationship, married and with children and she's never got to that point in her life.

She seems to make a clear point of saying she still isnt at that point in her life. It always seemed a weird thing to say knowing that she's with chris, but she isn't sure if its forever. If you want kids and a family, why are you bumbling along with other random dude just because he cooked your dinner and helps pay the bills.

Maybe if she wasn't so shallow, showy and lazy, she could do what's right for her rather than what allows her to brag the most. And then she might find some real happiness and not have to make herself feel better by bragging and preaching all the time.

I don't think I could even handle hate watching her if she became a mum. Having her bragging and preaching about how to be the best mum ever whilst she simultaneously does duck all because she is so lazy would tip me over the edge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She mentioned a few times that she struggles with the fact that she assumed by 30 she would be in the right relationship, married and with children and she's never got to that point in her life.

She seems to make a clear point of saying she still isnt at that point in her life. It always seemed a weird thing to say knowing that she's with chris, but she isn't sure if its forever. If you want kids and a family, why are you bumbling along with other random dude just because he cooked your dinner and helps pay the bills.
I have to admit I do feel sorry for her - not specifically the ‘being cheated on’ by Joe - but the fact she genuinely thought for 3 years they had something true and ultimately that he was the ‘one’. Enough so even she said she was willing to excuse the first affair stick with him until more came out. I think after a betrayal like that it would be really scary to fall for someone enough for them to be ‘the one’ again; and as a result I think she almost just looks for companionship rather than real love as a defence mechanism to it all, which is highly understandable.

I actually hope she manages to get past this because ultimately I think it’s a lot of the reason behind her behaviour now (Attitude and drinking!)

Reactions: 4
I have to admit I do feel sorry for her - not specifically the ‘being cheated on’ by Joe - but the fact she genuinely thought for 3 years they had something true and ultimately that he was the ‘one’. Enough so even she said she was willing to excuse the first affair stick with him until more came out. I think after a betrayal like that it would be really scary to fall for someone enough for them to be ‘the one’ again; and as a result I think she almost just looks for companionship rather than real love as a defence mechanism to it all, which is highly understandable.

I actually hope she manages to get past this because ultimately I think it’s a lot of the reason behind her behaviour now (Attitude and drinking!)
I find it hard to feel sorry for her. I feel like this kind of thing happens all the time and 3 years isn’t a huge amount of time... and we can all see how much of a nightmare she is to live with

Reactions: 5
I find it hard to feel sorry for her. I feel like this kind of thing happens all the time and 3 years isn’t a huge amount of time... and we can all see how much of a nightmare she is to live with
I think what it comes down to is, at what point does sympathy end and being a responsible human begin? Yes it was a horrible situation and she deserves to feel her feelings but eventually she has to stop blaming what happened on her unhappiness and choose to move on.
And I am so glad I didn’t catch that bit about the morning sickness as it would have seriously pissed me off! You can’t invalidate someone’s struggle just because there are others who are worse off! Of course it’s horrible that so many women struggle with infertility but that doesn’t mean other women should suck it up and not complain about pregnancy symptoms.

Reactions: 5
And I am so glad I didn’t catch that bit about the morning sickness as it would have seriously pissed me off! You can’t invalidate someone’s struggle just because there are others who are worse off! Of course it’s horrible that so many women struggle with infertility but that doesn’t mean other women should suck it up and not complain about pregnancy symptoms.
Yes, exactly!

Reactions: 1
I think what it comes down to is, at what point does sympathy end and being a responsible human begin? Yes it was a horrible situation and she deserves to feel her feelings but eventually she has to stop blaming what happened on her unhappiness and choose to move on.
Yeah I did literally wince for the poor girl when she replied that 😂

getting a padi is easy, it’s only about £200 too, just something else to add to that ever growing list of things to fill that large void she’s trying to badly to fill

But I’m sure as amelias such an overachiever she will probably be teaching the instructor what to do and advising them on best practice

Reactions: 4
Getting a PADI is not hard at all, I don’t know why she’s making a big deal of it. I got mine when I was a big chubby unfit whale.

Reactions: 2

Maybe if she wasn't so shallow, showy and lazy, she could do what's right for her rather than what allows her to brag the most. And then she might find some real happiness and not have to make herself feel better by bragging and preaching all the time.

I don't think I could even handle hate watching her if she became a mum. Having her bragging and preaching about how to be the best mum ever whilst she simultaneously does duck all because she is so lazy would tip me over the edge.
I think she's protesting too hard. I think she would love Chris to propose and she could start having babies and stop working (lol) or capitalise on the instamum world. As well as get that security she's missing since the Joe days. But he hasn't, he isn't, they don't seem to have space or money. I think all of this "it's okay that I'm not there yet" is as much for herself as it is for anybody else. I think she very very much hopes this is forever and is deeply insecure about where she's at compared to her peers.

Isn't her life just a day off?!
What's annoying is the fact that she's going to film a video regardless of the poll results because she'll have affiliate links for Shein, like everyone else who shills for them. Are there people who follow her who actually believe she does things for the good of her audience and not just for the money?

I think all of this "it's okay that I'm not there yet" is as much for herself as it is for anybody else. I think she very very much hopes this is forever and is deeply insecure about where she's at compared to her peers.
I agree, and I sort of understand that. That is a tough thing to be openly vulnerable about, particularly online. And as much as I think that she has only herself to blame when comparing herself to her peers financially or in terms of achievement yields unfavourable results, the family thing is a bit of a different story. Yes, she's surely hard to live with, but she has also been unlucky, and the fact that she has no children with Chris (yet) seems to suggest that maybe she does have infertility issues, or he is simply not willing to have a child with her (yet). At this point I don't think that she is deliberately waiting for the future father of her children to suddenly materialize so she can leave Chris. Where would she meet that man - on her couch? But last time she was dumped by her supposed "forever guy", she was open about it and then slowly spiralled into mental health issues. So yes, it's been a long time ago, but I think that she has changed her pattern and now forces herself to be callous to avoid being hurt too badly.

As a mum myself (who had her fair share of morning sickness), I would not have been offended by her saying that I should be glad to be in that position. Morning sickness grates (especially since it's a euphemism for "feeling like crap for days on end"), but an unfulfilled wish for a child is surely worse. So in the commenter's shoes I wouldn't have understood her comment as invalidating my experience, rather as a hint that I may just accidentally have complained to a homeless person that my hot tub is broken, so to speak :).
Are there people who follow her who actually believe she does things for the good of her audience and not just for the money?
I assume some will be so gullible. But judging by her views and number of followers, these people are getting fewer by the day.

She said in the latest vlog the cars heating not working isn’t a safety issue. So what happens when it’s raining and the car starts getting steamed up? Surely not being able to see out your windows is a safety issue.

She said in the latest vlog the cars heating not working isn’t a safety issue. So what happens when it’s raining and the car starts getting steamed up? Surely not being able to see out your windows is a safety issue.
That's exactly what I thought! Or in the evening when it's freezing and you need the heater on to warm the car and clear the mist that builds up inside!

Does she even watch the videos when she’s editing them? She tells us the heating is broken and she’s looked on YouTube to fix it and then two minutes later says the heating is broken and she’s looked on YouTube to fix it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.