Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we all remember a few months ago when she 'got into' playing badminton?! Well it turns out, like everything else, it was just *another* advert.

Like building up to the ear piercing, Gousto, slim fast, her world is just one big fabricated advert. With no friends.
Isn’t it mandatory at school as part of a pe lesson.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I just don't understand Amelia at all. Is she a girl boss with three successful businesses, or is she "little old me", doing her own thing on her "corner of the internet", with her "little" "fun" nail business?

Which is it? Her content confuses me so much, there's too many mixed messages.

Reactions: 7
Notice how her story of how loose her leggings are - her back is normal; yet on her slimming world video it was bent.

Something she addressed as ‘Lumbago of the spine’ .... yet lumbago just means lower back pain.

Reactions: 2
On her live she basically said absolutely nothing of any interest or substance.. Said that she was even boring herself and if you wanted to watch more boring content then her vlog was going up that night... I mean seriously!?! I know she was being sarcy but she's obv been given that feedback so why not make the effort to keep your remaining followers by making it better. We saw 1 snippet of her in London and didn't even see the piercing parlour that she's working with!? I used to like her videos but they are absolutely pointless, money grabbing shite these days.

Reactions: 2
Jesus. I just can't.
She did not go to the gym at all. Now she has gone 10 times in January, which is 3 times a week. 3 times a week is not an amazing achievement considering how much free time she has.
Of course it is good that she goes regularly, but she could have just said that "How I motivate myself to go to the gym regularly" or something like that. Not blowing it up with the 900% thing.... it is ridiculous.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus. I just can't.
She did not go to the gym at all. Now she has gone 10 times in January, which is 3 times a week. 3 times a week is not an amazing achievement considering how much free time she has.
Of course it is good that she goes regularly, but she could have just said that "How I motivate myself to go to the gym regularly" or something like that. Not blowing it up with the 900% thing.... it is ridiculous.
3 times a week is stupidly low when she doesn't have a real job. Also she said she finds she's walking Toby again?! What the hell?! Why aren't you walking your dog every day? Lazy af.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And in the "what I eat in a week" vlog she actually "jogged" around in her kitchen for 20 minutes because she could not be bothered to go out or to the gym. Shouldn't she walk her dog several times a day... Maybe that is the reason why Toby is so hyperactive and crazy around the house all the time.
This is actually pissing me off. The poor dog. Because they don't just need to go on walks to do their business, but to get exercise and mental stimulation.

The worst of it is she lives LITERALLY ACROSS THE ROAD from the gym! It's less than a five minute walk! She has to cross a road, that's all!

In her new vlog, Chris cooked dinner every single night. Absolutely ridiculous. He leaves the house every day to do an actual real job then has to come home and cook dinner. One night Chris was cooking while Amelia was jogging around the kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So they are having whiskey sours for Burns night. At home. I thought that they made a rule that they only drank while out to limit their alchohol intake.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they are having whiskey sours for Burns night. At home. I thought that they made a rule that they only drank while out to limit their alchohol intake.
YAAAAAASSSS!!!!!! I guess it will be an exception classic Amelia style.

Reactions: 1
She took Toby on to fill a gap left by Joe. Now that gap is filled by Chris she isn’t as keen on the responsibilities of that ‘dog mum’ life. Dog mum indeed..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.