Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest slim fast video- spells xameliax wrong in the title.....such a perfectionist and overachiever

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That dress is absolutely hideous. My god. Also who lets someone else pack for them?! And then whines about it? Truly a lazy slob

Reactions: 7
Lol she deleted the story. Reading here is more of a full time job than her actual job.

Reactions: 5
Chris probably didn’t want her to dress like a grandma as usual 😂 it’s not like she doesn’t have the time to pack her own bag. That poor bloke really needs to grow a backbone and leave

Reactions: 1
She's been banging on about this place all week..I wonder why....oh yeah cos it's another freebie....
This irritates me so much! Plenty of legitimate piercing places ( not Claire’s) do pretty jewellery right away!
And that crap about panicking about having a drink afterward. Of course you can bloody have alcohol you ninny. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Doing q&a insta stories on her sofa in her pj’s at 11.30am on a Monday. SO BUSY, PRODUCTIVE AND SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.