xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Liked by reddognails"?
She's so ridiculous, giving herself likes from another account. And yes, the unpaid press trip. How can they not pay her when she's sharing random information in short insta stories, and I'm sure, will do a video about it in April that 73 people will watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she's had the audacity to point out that it's an UNPAID press trip....even though they've paid for you to go?! Such an ungrateful witch. My heart bleeds that they're not paying you while you're there....
OMG what is she on. A trip like that would cost thousands! Anyone else would just be so grateful to be even asked.

I cannot stand the faces she pulls.
I am the only one?
Me too.. it’s the way her lip curls when she’s talking about something that’s annoyed her.. like a hissing snake! I used to think she was SO pretty during the Joe days and even started following her from watching her in Lauren’s holiday vlog as I thought ‘she’s stunning’ Now that I have got to know her personality I do not think so!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she even gets invited to press trips, she has barely any following!!!!

Reactions: 2
unpaid press trip....she wants people to feel bad for her or to show she’s sacrificing so much for her 25 readers? She didn’t have to go. She also can bring her “work”with her. All she does is take pics of her booze and post it on Instagram.
These press trips are work. You lot just don’t understand. Gah. It’s not a vacation. I’m working. It’s work work work. Ah I need a vacation from this work trip. Because if you have a 9-5 you get vacation days! so do I.
🤦‍♀️

I can’t believe she even gets invited to press trips, she has barely any following!!!!
I wonder if they are not actually press trips but competitions she wins. That, or she gets offered trips by companies that don't check closely enough.

I think it's a bit like that website that was mentioned a while back, whereby she gets "paid" to promote shite. She obviously knows where to look for free stuff, whatever it may be, and signs up to it all because she's that sad/desperate/cheap/workshy (delete as applicable).

She probably also spams all the lesser known tourist boards, etc with her " let me promote you, I'm an awesome travel blogger" spiel and pulls up all her credentials from about 5 years ago when she was more relevant as a blogger.

I wouldn't touch her with a bargepole - she's like the kiss of death if you ask me.

Reactions: 1
I read up a little on press trips (I've always been a nerd and wanted to make it official :)), and it turns out that there are very different kinds. One, however, seems relatively easy: you contact the local tourism board, as they oftentimes have quotas they are allowed to fill. Apparently, the press trip offers often come in packages (i.e., if you want Grenada, you'll also have to go to Leeds) if the hotels/resorts/etc. that participate are part of some sort of organisation or represented by a mutual company, or if the local tourism board is throwing their own interests in.
The quota system means, of course, that depending on your area, it differs considerably how easily you are considered: If you live in the greater London area, there's probably tons of competition between influencers, and only those with the best credentials get to go. If you live in Stafford, life might be easier, since they also get to fill a (albeit smaller) quota, but the competition is less fierce. That might be an explanation.

Reactions: 8
"Liked by reddognails"?
She's so ridiculous, giving herself likes from another account. And yes, the unpaid press trip. How can they not pay her when she's sharing random information in short insta stories, and I'm sure, will do a video about it in April that 73 people will watch?
73 is a bit much. More like 7.

Reactions: 3
So do we think Amelia applies for these press trips rather than being invited on them? Same as how she paid for her own award nomination?

OMG too funny. Good call! I’ve been wondering how someone with such little following and engagement gets added to press trips. Of course she hunts them down and applies. You can google press trip application or invitation and how to’s pop up. That’s how she got free stuff in Japan. She begged. Girl needs to grow up and become an adult and stop trying to be something that’s never going to happen for her.

Reactions: 3
6 minutes into the vlog and she’s already so annoying...
I’m buying a new camera next year because this year has been so expensive I’ve had to buy a new laptop ( so a few hundred quid??)
and then the packet sandwich talk.. it just makes her sound like a pomous twit. ‘is it really weird that I love those over processed packet sandwiches in shops’
3rd.. the clothes in the room in between the kitchen and living room.. bizzare set up

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A whole 5 comments on the vlog, wow! Hate hate hate that stupid voice she uses to talk to Toby. She uses it to talk to Chris too 🤣 Also, it’s very weird that she’s ‘worked’ full time from home for years and she just sits on the sofa to do it without any desk set up, especially with her history of back problems.

She just uploaded a video of her packing for Japan! Wtf. Really. It is not normal.
I would get it if she would be uploading a video of her packing for Grenada not, but not for a trip she took ages ago.
If she filmed it back then, there is no justified reason for it to be uploaded now, ages after the trip. Especially if it is tips for packing for Japan in the summer. Yeah, people watching it now in the winter will find it so helpful, Im sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.