xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story about hate following... okay Amelia but if we unfollow you then you’ll have no one left!
She instantly decides it’s jealousy. No I’m not jealous of your grubby rented flat in the arse end of Stafford that you clearly can’t afford on your own or you wouldn’t be so desperate to move in any bloke who shows the slight bit of instant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her story about hate following...
That was funny to me because although I criticize her a lot, I don't in the least bit hate Amelia. In fact I am quite indifferent to her, but she entertains me, in good and bad ways. I started following her because I thought she seemed relatable and fun. I continued following her because I felt for her when she struggled with mental wellbeing. I still follow her now because the absurdity of what she's doing with her channels and accounts puzzles me. If she pulls it together and makes a new start, I will continue following her for good reasons again. If it were my choice, I'd be totally for her getting back on her social media feet rather than dropping off. Either way, none of this was ever love, nor is it now hate - and as you say, jealousy has nothing to do with it anyway. Although I will admit that I am jealous of her bathtub. I share mine with three children's bath toys, and a nice relaxing bubble bath with a book and a candle seems far off in that environment :LOL:. However, that's not why I'm on Tattle.

Reactions: 5
I’m jealous of a 31 yr old woman that moved in her tiny bf to save money on rent? That can’t keep a friend to save her life? That when she throws a party 5 people show up? That begs for free items? Makes less than £35k a year? That has to get fillers in her lips? Has chronic bladder infections and Back pain? Only can afford primark clothes? Had to have her car given to her by her parents? Someone who’s very condescending and self centered? Ok, you got me Amelia. I’m jealous. Green with envy. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tiny bf 😂😂😂 I’m jealous that I can’t ‘protect my happy’ by never leaving the house, filtering any external forms of communication and sitting on the sofa 24/7 tbh huns.

Reactions: 3
Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-02 um 19.34.12.png

Let's let the "hard work" slide for once. But "a brand new century"?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a new decade....not century right?! Is she stupid?!

And yes it sounds like a BAD teen magazine! Why is she lying about the amount...we all saw the screen shot of her rounding it up to £200?!

Reactions: 1
It's a new decade....not century right?!
That, or twenty lousy years don't matter much in Amelia land. Or she has her own Amelia era, in which the new century of self-love via sheet mask is now dawning :).
(Oh yes, I totally know I'm petty and she probably just typed too fast. Btw she's changed it by now...)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.