xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that post about the donation. The people who actually bid on the hats were mentioned in passing, and then she goes on and on about her own contribution. I get that she wanted to post the receipt for accountability, that's a good thing, but I bet it never crossed her mind to simply say, hey, thanks, we raised 200£ together, and then stop banging on about the one good thing she does in a year!
I can’t wait to see the video for it in 2 months time
Maybe if we ask nicely we can also get one of Chris picking up trash three months ago.

Reactions: 1
you really shouldn’t assume I need to relax, I don’t show you every aspect of my life and it’s quite rude of you to assume I’m tired thank you very much.
Boundaries are being crossed here and this in my corner of the internet so I’m limiting comments on all my posts.
Not because of the normal people but because of trolls like yourself.

Found 2 quid down the back of the couch.
Might go paint some pottery and treat myself!!
Crying 😂😂

Wow that post about the donation. The people who actually bid on the hats were mentioned in passing, and then she goes on and on about her own contribution. I get that she wanted to post the receipt for accountability, that's a good thing, but I bet it never crossed her mind to simply say, hey, thanks, we raised 200£ together, and then stop banging on about the one good thing she does in a year!
You’re so right! She could have tagged them, shouted them out, done a follow friday for them all but instead she just bigged herself up but talking about how she covered material cost herself and added £10 in. And all after an ad for booze at 9.30am??? Her content is literally all over the shop, I just don’t get it.

Someone on her live the other day said they do a charity event every year and raised 10k to date. That person is just a viewer, not a blogger or instagrammer- it goes to show people like us are out there doing their bit because they want to, not to be some self righteous 'I'm better than you' princess gifted type.

Funnily enough she skimmed over that comment saying well done then mentioning its not always about the amount raised but the time given... she seems to go on about the money raised when it's her doesnt she

Reactions: 8
she skimmed over that comment saying well done then mentioning its not always about the amount raised but the time given
Ok, that's absurd. If it's a charity event ro raise funds, it is about the money, because people in need won't be fed or clothed or receive medical treatment etc. on your good thoughts and time alone, though they might appreciate the effort. This is as preposterous as going to a business award and then complaining that businesses (aka the activity of making one's living by producing, buying or selling products) were measured by their financial success.
I don’t get how she’s donated the wool? The wool doesn’t go to charity?
I don't get that either. She got a receipt for 200£, so what does she mean? People gave 165£, she added a tenner, which still leaves her 25£ short. Is it possible that she got the wool for free from one of her many freebie options and put the money it would have cost in the mix? At least that would mean that she gave 35£, which is still no donation that requires quite such an amount of bragging, but it would be a nice touch on her part.

I think she means that she put in the money she paid for the wool. That’s how I read it anyway. I think of the £200 she raised she’s ended up donating about £60 of it herself with the £25 for the wool, £10 top up and then £25 ish for the one someone backed out of buying.
Such a community with such engagement Amelia 🙄

The crisp story on Instagram.. I’m sure she probably just feels a bit sick early morning like most people.
Perhaps a more nutritious breakfast would be better than a packet of crisps. I'm sure drinking rum last night has nothing to do with her feeling icky.

Reactions: 5
Aaaand more boozing content in the AM!

Who eats crisps to combat health issues? Only she probably has none, but the prospect of her passing out on the plane due to some mysterious condition only preventible by junk food sounds soooo much more exciting than the more likely mixture of feeling a bit queasy in the morning, feeling a bit queasy after rum, feeling a bit queasy when the plane takes off!

Theres no way Amelia passes out on planes. If she did, we would hear about it. Repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's see how long it takes before she manages to belittle, alienate and thoroughly piss off the other two instagrammers she is travelling with. Bets, anyone? I give it a day, tops lol.

I do recall a couple of years ago she went on a long haul (press trip I think Thailand or Bali) and she did apparently faint and then was ill on the plane because I remember her talking about how well looked after she was by the airline. However she is milking it

amelia’s interpretation of passing out is probably blinking for more than 10 seconds let’s face it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
At this point she has to be hanging on for the free press trips because she won’t be making much money. I don’t understand why anyone wants her to go on press trips.. some of her travel vlogs have been an absolute piss take.

Reactions: 3
At this point she has to be hanging on for the free press trips because she won’t be making much money. I don’t understand why anyone wants her to go on press trips.. some of her travel vlogs have been an absolute piss take.
Agreed, she makes very little effort. She will probably produce a 3 minute video and itll get 400 views.
Shes already on complaining about the weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
D'you know what really annoys the crap out of me and that weather moan reminded me? The way she wears those bloody hats that have a brim and how she puts them right on the back of her head in that stupid way. I don't know why it does and it's as petty as anything but it really, really irks me - kind of in a how blokes have half their arse hanging out their jeans when they are far too low kind of way. That and the stupid hand behind her head looking into the distance, one leg sticking out of her skirt with a slit on tiptoes pose that we'll no doubt be subjected to.

I know... I'm petty as fook but it really annoys me. 😆

• Haha
D'you know what really annoys the crap out of me and that weather moan reminded me? The way she wears those bloody hats that have a brim and how she puts them right on the back of her head in that stupid way. I don't know why it does and it's as petty as anything but it really, really irks me - kind of in a how blokes have half their arse hanging out their jeans when they are far too low kind of way. That and the stupid hand behind her head looking into the distance, one leg sticking out of her skirt with a slit on tiptoes pose that we'll no doubt be subjected to.

I know... I'm petty as fook but it really annoys me. 😆
If it makes you petty then, I guess I'm petty too ahahah.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.