xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I posted this picture above, but this is on her Insta stories🤔. Hypocrite or what🙄, don't read the comments tee shirt, but asking for comments.... she's bloody crackers😂😂😂

So are you going to read the comments then Amelia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've noticed she's stopped saying when something is gifted on her Instagram lives too

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Wow, something definitely went down on that glamping trip! I want to know the goss!!

I'm guessing they offended Princess Amelia somehow so she's done the bare minimum promotion for them.

Wow, something definitely went down on that glamping trip! I want to know the goss!!

I'm guessing they offended Princess Amelia somehow so she's done the bare minimum promotion for them.
I know! A 1 minute YouTube video! And not marked as ad or gifted. She has thanked them in the description box for "inviting her to stay". Why can she not do what is legally required.
She says herself, in her disclaimer, that anything gifted etc will be marked as such! Clearly not the case. This is her full time job, she has no excuse.

Reactions: 4
We all know something dodgy happened on that trip. Also how has it taken her this long to write it up?!? She's done nothing else in that time apart from chat tit that she needs to be 'protected' from YouTube.

Reactions: 3
How is that a review? She doesn’t say ANYTHING. What a bag of tit. How has she not been reported for failing to disclose properly?

Reactions: 2
Who did she go with?! I mean she’ll never be seen again but I wonder who it was

Someone has commented that she hasn't labelled it as an AD. Wonder how long it will take her to delete/ turn off comments/ have a breakdown !!

How is that a review? She doesn’t say ANYTHING. What a bag of tit. How has she not been reported for failing to disclose properly?
Exactly my thinking! Surely a review you need to give some sort of opinion not just walk around the place. She’s bloody awful at youtube!! It’s so boring

Someone has commented that she hasn't labelled it as an AD. Wonder how long it will take her to delete/ turn off comments/ have a breakdown !!
Next thing you know, tonight’s stories:

Treating herself to a fancy microwave meal and a nice bottle of wine because she deserves it.

A dancing boomerang wearing one of her ‘don’t read the comments’ t shirts.

A speech about staying true to yourself and the reality of how ‘dangerous’ it is to ‘bully’ people on the internet.

All comments deleted.

Reactions: 5
Ok someone seriously needs to report her. Nothing for that glamping trip is marked as AD gifted as it should be, absolutely nothing. It’s a joke. It’s really not that hard to stick to the rules.

Reactions: 2
Her replies to the comments on the glamping video are in her usual passive aggressive tone!! :mad:

Hahaha omg it's all kicking off in the YT comments. Cue a video about how she's disabling all comments ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.