xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except her life looks pretty naff to me.... I don't think she's the slightest bit "successful" when she's constantly scrounging for stuff online, alienates almost everyone she comes into contact with, lives in a crappy rented terraced flat in a dire part of Stafford and is a hasbeen "luxury" blogger that buys herself into awards ceremonies. Some success.
Nailed it!

Reactions: 2
The first aid kit was beyond tragic 🤦🤦🤦.

Also, why is she pushing the ads on both her stories and grid on a dress she wore weeks ago?! Bit poor are we?

Can’t cope with the cringe caption either... don’t they look amazing?! Patronising idiot. No wonder all your mates bin you off.

Reactions: 1
She's literally gone from body positivity to fat shaming. Make up your mind. Those products are DREADFUL!

She is also talking about how she cut crap out in 2 weeks but if you watch her often she says she eats healthily generally anyway and rarely has crisps or chocolate or pop it's just cheese and alcohol

She's literally gone from body positivity to fat shaming. Make up your mind. Those products are DREADFUL!
I was thinking the exact same thing! Are we... embracing our bodies and loving ourselves, or feeling bad and guilty over eating 'CRAP'?!

Reactions: 5
I love how lose it like Lauren has come back to you tube after a year and is getting more views than Amelia

Reactions: 9
See she got her free lash/brow tint after all then. Effing, effing, effing tight arse tightwad - she's got the nerve to say it's only 30 odd quid (can't remember exact price) - so bloody put your damn hand in your pocket and PAY for it then if it's only that much!! Oh, I forgot..... being "successful" means you never have the money to pay for stuff like normal people who actually go out to work for a living do so you have to beg for it. What an utter loser and embarrassment to herself she is (not that she'll ever realise). She makes me so mad!

Reactions: 4
Did she not pay for it? She said it wasnt sponsored (not that I trust her!)
Well, she may have but with her track record I doubt it. Besides, all the posts regarding it have the companys' IG sneakily placed on there ( in small font, as per usual). The company is in Burton which isn't too far from her but it's a bit far to go for something she could get done closer to home if you get what I mean. She'll happily travel for a freebie.

I highly, highly doubt she paid for it. Why all the posts detailing where she had it done, what it costs, how it works and how long it lasts about it if she did? I think they are yet more sneaky ads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why does she not invest in a desk or use a dining table whilst she’s ‘working’?! Surely she knows it’s bad on her back to be slouched on that sofa all day!

Her latest post about the candle ‘tunnelling’ - what? Is she serious? All candles do that don’t they 🤨 is she just looking for a freebie here because why would you care so much to post that.

Reactions: 3
XaX is on a live... I commented a genuine comment relating to the discussion topic and she skimmed over it and went back to talking about her!! Shes a classic narcissist.

Shes also doing a make up tutorial that no one is asking about or commenting on yet shes still waffling on about #gifted items

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.