xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be moaning later on that she's got so much work to do🙄
Err, that is work! How dare you think a spa day with someone I can only assume she plucked off the streets as a stand in mate is anything other than work?! Everyone is so jealous, such haters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
brummy mummy has advertised for a helper several times per week - this would suit Amelia seeing as she’s so skint 🙄

Reactions: 1
Hahaha - just visited the Best Business Women Awards website and it’s totally a scam!

They have 21 categories, allowing them to select pretty much anyone who entered as a finalist. The website then says attendance of their cheapo-looking awards ceremony is mandatory - presumably priced at £200+ per head - and of course, most of the finalists are so flattered they stump up. Quite clever really!

Reactions: 4
I haven't been to the Belfry Spa but I've been to the nightclub they have there and it's awful. Proper meat market. The Belfry isn't as classy as Amelia makes out. It's a bit shite really.
Hahaha - just visited the Best Business Women Awards website and it’s totally a scam!

They have 21 categories, allowing them to select pretty much anyone who entered as a finalist. The website then says attendance of their cheapo-looking awards ceremony is mandatory - presumably priced at £200+ per head - and of course, most of the finalists are so flattered they stump up. Quite clever really!
Said it was scammy. That's how the woman who started it all makes her money. I'd bet money on her previously doing MLM ( and we all know the longevity of that bollocks) and has respun it so instead of a crappy aloe product, it's now an "awards ceremony" that you have to pay to attend. Complete scam!

So this morning she's moaning about how she's on a train at like 8am and it's sooooo early. Welcome to the real world - we all get up that early.

So this morning she's moaning about how she's on a train at like 8am and it's sooooo early. Welcome to the real world - we all get up that early.
And all she’s doing is exploring a new city. I’d happily be on a train at 6am for that!

Reactions: 2
I start work at 8 so princess amelia can shut up if she expects sympathy, she has no clue what real work/life entails

I feel sorry for Toby.... a week in Japan, a day at a spa and now off fannying around who cares where. Poor doggy. :(

So shes posted a pic of that hideous outfit... and underneath is someone wanting to collab. I've clicked on them and they are jewelry. Let's take vets now when she'll say she was sent this gorgeous *insert item of jewelry* but I've shopped with them for years love to support local brands really value for money. Check then out team.

Attachments

She is again hiding her paid partnership disclaimer in small letters under the username.
I live in Estonia and we actually have no laws or regulations on whether ads, gifted stuff etc should be disclosed on blogs, but out biggest bloggers still clearly disclose it because they want to retain their credibility.
And then there is Amelia just F-ing around thinking that it somehow benefits her to do these hide and seek games.

She needs to stop wearing clothes that have a dungaree top. They never sit right on a bust (it's never worked for me either) and that brown pinafore is shapeless. It just ends up looking like a sack of brown corduroy.

She looks like the conniving pampered widow in a 90s TV movie who definitely murdered her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she still say “HEY TEAM”

I cannot watch her anyone she bleeping irritates me beyond belief

Reactions: 5
Not the same person.....?!?
Except her life looks pretty naff to me.... I don't think she's the slightest bit "successful" when she's constantly scrounging for stuff online, alienates almost everyone she comes into contact with, lives in a crappy rented terraced flat in a dire part of Stafford and is a hasbeen "luxury" blogger that buys herself into awards ceremonies. Some success.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.