xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
St Amelia telling us we need to go and volunteer. Not so easy for us, we have real jobs.

Reactions: 4
Another Q&A asking "how to get over a breakup". Of course, theres a swipe up to a blog. GET OVER IT AMELIA.
Bloom also posted it. So weird considering Amelia doesn't run it 🙄

Reactions: 2
Remember when she was growing her hair out to give it to charity? I don't think she went through with it because she's always getting it cut
No hate just a question because I know I wouldn't be approved to comment this on her videos

Pure bants that someone has asked her for tips on reconnecting with friends. Why would you want advice on that from someone who changes friends more often than underwear?

Reactions: 4
She’s putting mascara on her new eyelashes on a live. Isn’t the whole point in them that you don’t wear any

Reactions: 3
Bullies, people saying she can’t have a bad day because she has a day off, rain over the weekend while she’s got a free trip to Devon

Reactions: 1
That damn pose she does, y’know the one - arm up in the air, eyes closed, tongue sticking out ... SO annoying and cringeworthy. She’s double posted that pic on her Insta stories aha.

Reactions: 7
That damn pose she does, y’know the one - arm up in the air, eyes closed, tongue sticking out ... SO annoying and cringeworthy. She’s double posted that pic on her Insta stories aha.
Talk about desperate for people to buy the crap vitamins

That photo becomes even more cringeworthy if you imagine watching her stood in her living room taking the pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she doesnt do her switch off weekends when theres lots of #ads to enjoy!

• Haha
Rattles on about body positivity and then covers up her tummy in that surfing picture with text. She’s full of tit.

Rattles on about body positivity and then covers up her tummy in that surfing picture with text. She’s full of tit.
I thought exactly the same thing. She obviously placed that text over her tummy at a weird angle to cover it up. There's no doubt about that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.