xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this going to be given as an award at an actual event? I have a hilarious image in my head of a crowd of about 20 people gathering in the conference room of a motorway services Travelodge to see Amelia, who paid for her own nomination, cry while being presented with a cardboard trophy and talking about how she overcame all the trolls and bullying. She’s wearing her ‘don’t read the comments’ t shirt. She thanks Joe for that time he cheated on her and says she’s almost over it. Chris is in the background but can barely be seen as an average height woman is stood in front of him. One of Amelia’s rent-a-friends appears out of nowhere and takes 50 boomerangs of Amelia awkwardly swaying with the trophy.

CAN WE GO?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her friend Rosi has got engaged. I'm sure Amelia will be 100% happy for her and not jealous at all😏

It'll be like that episode of friends when phoebe and rachel were talking about how NOT jealous they were about Monica and Chandler and gradually the jealously percentage increased 🤣 (except she'll be having the conversation with Toby)

Reactions: 2
That award is going straight in every bio if she wins. And if that’s the competition she’s up against then I’m sure she will be the winner.

Who wants to bid :ROFLMAO:
The way to look at it is like this - Amelia has the best crap blog/IG around out of a group of other nominated rubbish. It's so crap she's the outright winner of all the losers (and had to pay for the privilege too!)

Queen of the Losers!! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I would actually be shocked if she won that award. Her website/"brand" is all over the place, with no clear focus. She changes her direction every month, while trying for quick money grabs with her ads. The other two nominees at least have a clear focus and direction on what they are about.

After looking at the others I think Melanie Lissack Interiors might actually win. She’s already won some actual awards and her Instagram looks really nice. Also.. Amelia’s already updated the Twitter bio with ‘ 5 blog award shortlists’ :ROFLMAO: so 5 things you didn’t win..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After looking at the others I think Melanie Lissack Interiors might actually win. She’s already won some actual awards and her Instagram looks really nice. Also.. Amelia’s already updated the Twitter bio with ‘ 5 blog award shortlists’ :ROFLMAO: so 5 things you didn’t win..
🤣 5 times she ALMOST ACHIEVED SOMETHING but unfortunately did not

Melanie's IG actually does look really good but again, the fact that she's also stumped up cash for an awards ceremony just makes me scratch my head and ask "why"? I hope she wins also as , as you say, her blog and IG are very consistent. She obviously knows what direction she is taking.

Is The Natural Hydration Council a real thing?!?!
Yup. They promote drinking more water, unsurprisingly, since they are comprised by companies selling bottled water and owned by Danone (I think). Nestlé is part of it, and they have been accused of exploiting whole areas leaving them virtually without drinking water and with huge health problems, so not exactly do-gooders.

The more she puts out there the more I think she needs to get a "proper" job and go back to doing YT/blogging for fun.

This water ad campaign (if you can call it that) is awful! Everything she puts out is so BLAND. The grand sum of the campaign seems to be one picture (that literally anyone could take), and one blog post (which no one will read)? How much is she getting paid?! How can the client think this is worth any money? I don't mean that like it's worthless, I just don't understand how they can work out what monetary value this content has!?

I have no problem with the concept, getting people to drink more water is all well and good but there's no denying it's a pretty mundane topic so surely to get people interested, you'd need to think outside the box?? Kate Murnane did an ad the other week for washing powder or something equally as boring, but she made this really cool video thing (can't explain as I have no idea what the technical term for the type of video she made was!) It wasn't going to make me buy whatever she was flogging but did wonders for her "personal brand" as she'd obviously put effort in and come up with something creative! She had loooads of comments, with everyone complimenting her on doing something different.

Amelia is either not arsed and just wants the money, or she's lost her motivation and creativity. Either of which probs means it's time to move on and find something she enjoys that brings in regular cash.

I see bloom has put a post up and "they" (*amelia) have mentioned "our founder xameliax has been nominated in the best business woman awards".
Amelia, please, for the last time, WE KNOW ITS YOU. You dont have a "team" (unless you count toby).

"They've" popped it amongst a story telling people how much they have raised for mind charity. Which doesn't sit right with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love to sit in on a Bloom From The Darkness team meeting. Basically just Amelia talking to herself in different voices.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my GOD. The xax edit....dear agony aunt...my boyfriend has been cheating on me for 5 years. Seriously. STOP.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Chris..... he doesn't stand a chance, does he, being second fiddle to Joe? I bet it kills her that Joe has moved on with his life and is getting married.

Last edited:
I watched Lauren’s assumptions video and I definitely thought she was talking about Amelia when someone wrote ‘you don’t suffer fools glady’ And she replied ‘no I don’t. If someone is messing me around, they’re gone!’ Definitely ties in with Amelia saying Lauren just stopped talking to her.

I like Lauren and it’s a shame as they were close but I feel like Lauren gave a lot to Amelia and then Amelia just commented on her fashion choices every 2.7 seconds

Reactions: 7
Such a big business award.. she’s crazy. It’s almost as if she’s created this other life that she thinks she’s living. She thinks she’s positive, she thinks she’s over her ex, she thinks she’s a role model. She’s basically brainwashed herself :ROFLMAO:
That is so embarrassing wow. She has such a high opinion of herself. She needs to give this up now, her channel hasn’t grown in absolute years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.