Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laney

What did the comment say?

She bought a second hand pram for Ella I think.
It’s still on her haul video, just something about Danny picking her stuff up cos she “couldn’t “ go out! On the line of my I’m a stay at home mum and don’t expect my partner to do shopping! Helen bit right back like a Rottweiler 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
Well spotted. Id also be interested to know if she declares any of the money she earns cutting hair
I’d doubt it? I didn’t think she did that many hair appointments unless she only shows the odd client.

monga

VIP Member
Most sixth forms are separate, only some schools have them in the same place in England.....or at least where I live that's the case.
Ah ok ! Ours are part of the same school but a 6th form area ,only some subjects are taught off campus.

waterfall2021

But remember the kids have massive chocolate cakes for ‘supper’ maybe that’s why they don’t need massive portions some days 😂
Some really rank looking meals this week, she usually dishes up huge portions with loads of carbs but one meal was two small pieces of chicken with a pitta bread and some lettuce :ROFLMAO: those sausages look like dried out turds!

View attachment 2267324
---
View attachment 2267325

• Haha

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Why does she never make chips? It's always chips from the chippy. All the potatoes she buys she could easily make some home made chips.
She said once in a video that she don't like the smell of the fat when it's frying as it fills the whole house. They also don't like the chips done in the oven so they just get chips from the chip shop. Fair enough 👍 I would have chip shop chips every day of the week if I could afford them:ROFLMAO:

monga

VIP Member
She hasn’t mentioned the kids, I’m assuming it’s only the two of them there.
8CDC37E7-D761-427D-9A7A-CCC3D84A5B22.jpeg

• Angry

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
That’s fair enough I think we’re all entitled to our own feelings ,to me I just see it as they don’t have to read what’s written about them that’s the reason I don’t put myself or family online.
Fair enough - and I totally agree we all have our feelings but maybe we need to have a think about what we say (well I do anyway) and how it actually affects the person (Primary school stuff 😄 ) Yeah - they don't need to read here but of course they're going to! Wouldn't you if it was you who had an online presence? Just out of nosiness if for no other reason? I'd be dying to read it😂

monga

VIP Member
I don’t think he likes her working, I’d doubt it would pay her to work now if she’s got childcare to pay for.