Wright At Home #2 Too tight to buy fruit full price, but alcohol she doesn't think twice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brief re cap from the last thread......

Helen deleted lots of old vlogs, most of the family, holiday, birthday, crafting and gardening ones have gone, so now her channel is mostly grocery hauls and meals of the week.

She seems to enjoy making cringy tiktoks and being centre stage where she's very loud, a very different Helen from how she used to be.

Since having Ella she seems to have lost interest in things she once loved to do, her sparkle seems to have gone.

She does still love a yellow sticker and seems to spend a lot of time in Morrisons waiting for the reductions, she was seen in a vlog stacking the items upside down in her trolley to hide the yellow stickers....hmmmm

She seems to have stopped buying full price fruit, veg and salad so unless it's got a 7p yellow sticker on it there's no five a day going on in that house!

She's tighter than two coats of paint when it comes to buying things for the boys yet thinks nothing of stocking up on alcohol and having a boxing day sales saving account for her and Danny, although Danny still gets 34p WW yellow sticker ready meals to enjoy at work.

This is just a recap of what was discussed over the later part of the last thread, feel free to add more. I think the opinion of a lot of us that have watched Helen from the start and used to enjoy her content is that she's changed a lot and we miss the old version of her......bring back stuffed shells and her clicker for Aldi shopping 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Recap-

Most of us can agree that Helen does seem like a lovely person, however she is just unfortunately very tight when it comes to money, whilst there's nothing wrong with being frugal and wanting to save pennies, Helen seems to take it to the extreme where more recently she'll only feed her family yellow labels, she doesn't even seem to buy fresh fruit and veg for her kids unless it's on yellow label.

Her husband Danny works full time as a police officer and most likely earns a comfortable wage where they can definitely afford to buy full price fruit and veg for the children and new clothes. Helen also will most likely now be earning through YouTube although by any means it won't be a lot it will still be something that will add up over the year. She also does hair on the side as well. Camron her eldest son now also works and will bring some pennies into the household which Helen has admitted she takes control of Camrons wages.

Her children only seem to receive charity shop clothes which sadly look very washed out and worn, while her Danny every year splash out on themselves, whilst they're of course allowed a treat Danny does work hard, I don't agree on buying your children second hand worn out clothes when you can spend nearly £300 on yourself on boots, coats and clothes....

Their 'holidays' every year consist of the £12.50 sun holidays. She doesn't even treat them to a meal out when they're on holiday she hauls her yellow labels off with them. Again there's absolutely nothing wrong with the sun holidays, but we all know Helen only does the sun holidays because she's too tight for a holiday abroad.

They also pay full price for alcohol and food for when their friends come over after feeding her kids a yellow label meal which seems to be pretty much every night. She goes yellow label shopping numerous times a week even though she has full freezers at home and once commented that it will be like a game of tetris trying to get all the meats and ready meals she bought in her freezer... Mean while there's families and individuals on the bones of their bum trying to get by

Reactions: 7
Another all yellow label shop! Greedy witch bought FOUR ducks! Very little fresh fruit or veg. She really is taking the piss now 😡

Reactions: 6
Buying 4 ducks because they're greedy fecks and can fit them perfectly into the freezer. 10 ducks in my opinion should feed 10 families not just the bloody Wrights grabbing whatever they can.

Reactions: 5
‘Danny said there were 10 ducks there’ so they took 4. Honestly she makes me so so angry. It’s not fair, he’s got a good job, some people have got nothing and one duck would do them a few meals. She’s such a greedy witch.

‘Danny said there were 10 ducks there’ so they took 4. Honestly she makes me so so angry. It’s not fair, he’s got a good job, some people have got nothing and one duck would do them a few meals. She’s such a greedy witch.
I think Danny is just as odd as Helen with his behaviour,the only difference is,he is definitely better educated and articulate. He's definitely the 'brains'of that relationship

Reactions: 5
Another all yellow label shop! Greedy witch bought FOUR ducks! Very little fresh fruit or veg. She really is taking the piss now 😡
I honestly can't stand her anymore and clearly Danny is just as bad

And knowing them with how greedy they are their freezers will be chock a block as it is

She's a greedy witch. They're definitely takers. And yep I totally agree I'm sure Danny is on a comfortable income where they can definitely afford an aldi food shop, not to mention Helen will earn a small amount of YouTube plus the hair she does, and she definitely seems the type that will make sure Camron contributes towards the household.

Can't stand her anymore

'4 ducks will fit perfectly into the freezer '

Greedy cow.
On the rare occasions I pick up yellow labels I pick one of each up, and that's it. I like to make sure those who are struggling more than me can get a chance at the deals to feed their families.

I bet they're the type that grab at everything as well before anyone gets a chance to look.

Reactions: 3
Wow, the kids had a KFC (before her and Danny, not on lates, went to Wetherspoons for their Thursday Curry Club). First non-yellow sticker meal for them in months

• Haha
  • Wow
5 sausages for Danny and Camron???? Blooming 'eck, saturated fat overload!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The meals of the week were grim the enchiladas or anchilatas as Helen calls them,looked so dry. The Saturday night curry,served with half a kilo of rice each,sweet corn and roast potatoes. Danny seems to work a lot of late shifts mind you the 40p ready meals are probaby a big improvement on what she throws together,her food didn't used to be as grim

• Sick
The teriyaki chicken packaging had a hole in and leaked onto the pack of ham 🤢 Imagine if the pack of ham has a tiny hole in that she can't see and raw chicken juice has gone into it.

• Sick
I thought it was her who was selfish and tight but after that haul looks like it’s Danny too. Buying himself a protein shaker and a kettle bell when your kids are eating brown mince and wearing faded charity shop
Clothes/hand me downs is bloody cruel.

• Angry