Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
SHE WORKS AT BLOODY MORRISONS!!! You couldn't make this shit up 😂 😂 😂 Found her from Helens Facebook page. Although Helen's friends are 'hidden'. Sherri has 'liked' Helen's latest photo - so clicked on her name. OMG

IMG_2227.PNG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Hope96

VIP Member
I personally think this thread is very tame in comparison to others on Tattle and I don't think anyone on here has been malicious regarding Helen, Danny and the children. We simply comment on what she shares which is fair game. I don't think Helen and Danny are nasty or bad parents but they certainly are selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
Brief re cap from the last thread......

Helen deleted lots of old vlogs, most of the family, holiday, birthday, crafting and gardening ones have gone, so now her channel is mostly grocery hauls and meals of the week.

She seems to enjoy making cringy tiktoks and being centre stage where she's very loud, a very different Helen from how she used to be.

Since having Ella she seems to have lost interest in things she once loved to do, her sparkle seems to have gone.

She does still love a yellow sticker and seems to spend a lot of time in Morrisons waiting for the reductions, she was seen in a vlog stacking the items upside down in her trolley to hide the yellow stickers....hmmmm

She seems to have stopped buying full price fruit, veg and salad so unless it's got a 7p yellow sticker on it there's no five a day going on in that house!

She's tighter than two coats of paint when it comes to buying things for the boys yet thinks nothing of stocking up on alcohol and having a boxing day sales saving account for her and Danny, although Danny still gets 34p WW yellow sticker ready meals to enjoy at work.

This is just a recap of what was discussed over the later part of the last thread, feel free to add more. I think the opinion of a lot of us that have watched Helen from the start and used to enjoy her content is that she's changed a lot and we miss the old version of her......bring back stuffed shells and her clicker for Aldi shopping 😂 😂

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
So she was in Morrisons so long she over stayed the three hour car park limit and had to call Danny to go down and move the car......this is not normal behaviour! She was in the store yet had to call him to come down to move the car rather than risk losing any bargains, why didn't she pay for what she had, move the car and go back in? Then again who wants to spend three hours wandering around a supermarket fighting for bargains unless they absolutely have to? She's got some sort of odd addiction to it, she picks up the most random things simply because they're reduced, why would she need four packets of sugar free sweets for the car? She's become so obsessed with these yellow label items that it's taken over her life, what a sad way to live.

• Wow

Hope96

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230313-124843_YouTube.jpg

Cremated steak... yum. 🤢
---
I'm surprised their teeth haven't broken at this point with how burnt her food looks!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

lexiloo

VIP Member
Her meals seem worse then ever this week, it's like she just can't be bothered anymore, look at the curry with potatoes, rice and noodles! im also wondering if she's got a share in the jolly green giant sweetcorn company?

helen.png

---
helen1.png

---
helen2.png

• Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
Absolutely shocking isn't it :LOL: imagine saying that on the internet for the world to hear. I feel so sorry for him - I would be mortified if my Mother came out with something like that!! A sodding air freshener?! And a yellow label one at that!!! Tighter than a gastric band so she is.
It's still making me chuckle :LOL: she bought some yellow sticker tampons a few months ago, I wonder if she's saving them for Elllas xmas stocking 2033

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
There's no way she would pass up grabbing all those yellow sticker deals to go to asda instead, she's keeping out of Morrisons for a reason and it isn't because asda is convenient!
---
The yellow sticker pasta salad looks past its best, when she turns it over its all watery yet that's for lunch the next day for Liam, no wonder Ollie didn't want one yuk

Reactions: 10

monga

VIP Member
Ladies we were 💯 right Sherri has removed Morrisons from her bio..( unless she’s been sacked)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Bought a yellow sticker car air freshener for Cameron but she's putting it away for his xmas stocking :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

laney

Another 6 steaks ready to sole boots!! 🤮 They were pretty decent looking too before she got her greedy hands on them! As for the chicken, still had uncooked flour on them, that family must have cast iron stomachs or constantly swallow Imodium!

• Haha
  • Sick

laney

Those meals this week🤷‍♀️ poor Ella will be eating that steak til she’s 18 and who the hell eats dry pork chops with dry rice and green leaves ( salad ) she says. Give it up Helen you can’t cook, even if you could you can’t even make it look nice!

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
She says she they all like it well done

A) thats not well done, thats burnt
B) i don’t think the kids have much choice in what they are given to eat, Helen and the husband like it well done so the kids will have it well done
C) STOP with the bloody sweetcorn!

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Ok Tattlers bit of a novel coming up so apologies, but hear me out. I'm actually starting to feel a bit shit for all the catty comments I've made to be honest. Although I stand by every comment I've made (because it's how I felt at the time), I'd never want to affect someone ones ACTUAL life and make them feel shit :( I'd hate to think she's read any of these forum threads. It's ok having a laugh on here where it contained to this website - but if it has an effect on the person and spills out to the 'real world' I don't know how I feel about that. People have taken their lives for on line bullying and I'm not comfortable with participating or contributing to making someone feel any kind of way. I hadn't really given proper thought that these people might actually be looking at this 😳 There are quite a few threads I comment on Tattle and I'm going to give serious thought to what I comment fro now on. I'm not a nasty or spiteful person in real life - just a cosy nunt as my name suggests 😄 so why I do I become one here? These people are also right when they say -"they wouldn't say it to my face" and they are right - I wouldn't! Because truth be told, outside of Tattle/Youtube, I really don't care about these people, how much money they have, how shit their cooking is, what kind of person they are how how thick they might be. I mean at the end of the day - I don't know these people so why do I give a shit? But I've come to thinking that when I switch off my computer and have completely forgot about comments I've made on Tattle, the comments are still there to be read! And my comments if discovered by the Youtuber could have a real impact on them whilst I'm just living my life not giving a thought to what I've done. Dunno, just a thought🤷‍♀️
These influencers/vloggers don’t have to read here. This is why Tattle exists. We don’t make direct comments on their videos or IG.
They choose to put their whole lives online but expect it to be all rainbows & unicorns. Tjen they play the anxiety or trolling card.

Reactions: 9

Maid22

VIP Member
Just catching up here, well done you super sleuths x About time her Morrison's yellow sticker hauls were called out! So obvious as she's going to Asda now! Her meals of the week still look like a pile of dog :poop:

polarbabe

So she was in Morrisons so long she over stayed the three hour car park limit and had to call Danny to go down and move the car......this is not normal behaviour! She was in the store yet had to call him to come down to move the car rather than risk losing any bargains, why didn't she pay for what she had, move the car and go back in? Then again who wants to spend three hours wandering around a supermarket fighting for bargains unless they absolutely have to? She's got some sort of odd addiction to it, she picks up the most random things simply because they're reduced, why would she need four packets of sugar free sweets for the car? She's become so obsessed with these yellow label items that it's taken over her life, what a sad way to live.
Absolutely agree... over 3 hours in a supermarket waiting for bargains is madness... what happened to the anxiety that she used to suffer from???
The greed is what gets me though.. all that meat that she took and could of gone to someone who really needed a little extra help.

monga

VIP Member
I think what convinced me more that she's getting yellow labels from an employee is she always conveniently nanages to get what she needs. Especially when she happened to get the travel sickness bands because ella gets car sickness 🤔that convinced me even more shes getting the reductions from a friend. I believe before Sherri worked at morrisons she probably was genuinely buying them on store, but she was also still shoppibg at Aldi.

Now her shopping is purely yellow labels. To me that's a big gamble when you never know what you're gonna get and have 4 children to feed. She always manages to get what she needs fruit, veg, plants meals for Danny's work.

As mentioned i travel around a lot, i enjoy noseying at the bargains at night to see what's on offer,I've never ever came across reductions like hers and that's in small and some of the biggest supermarkets.

She was definitely most likely genuine before, but I've not doubt she gets dodgy deals now her bezzy mate works in morrisons.
There was a vid of her shopping placed upside down ,why would you place items like that?

• Heart