Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluegirl91

Why does she never make chips? It's always chips from the chippy. All the potatoes she buys she could easily make some home made chips.
I thought that too, we don't like oven chips so we always make homemade chips and they are beautiful, and easy to make! We got a cheap chip fryer from argos for £22 and although not the healthiest it's not often we have chips, but when we do they always turn out beautifully.

Reactions: 1

Hope96

VIP Member
I wouldn't serve our little kitten that so called steak and kittens and cats tend to eat whatever meat you give to them!

• Sick

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I actually feel a bit sorry for her, she doesn't seem to have much of a life does she? Highlight of her week is probably bargain hunting in Morrisons. Stuck in that house day after day riddled with anxiety about the outside world (good job Danny) All she seems to do is cook and tend to the garden. Nothing to look forward to apart from a cheap caravan holiday :/ and even then they don't eat out so she's not even getting a break from the kitchen. I'd find that so depressing, counting the pennies at home AND on 'holiday' and going on holiday and still having to cook! (she'll say it's a choice and she wants to, to save money) but for us as a family, eating out is one of the things we look forward to on holiday :/ doesn't need to be expensive meals, but just something a little different to the norm :/ that wouldn't be much a holiday stuck in a caravan eating the same food as we have at home. Everything they do also seems to be centred around the caravan park, it looks so bloody boring :sleep:
I would really hate to be cooking when I'm on holiday. She said once in a video it was Danny's idea for her to cook because he likes her cooking so much, I definitely get controlling vibes from him. I do feel a bit sorry for her, she has a very small life and I don't think it fulfills her. She seemed envious and emotional when Camron went abroad with his friend, like she could never hope to achieve that for herself, it was similar to the reaction of a mum when their child is the first in the family to go to university. I felt quite sad for her. I like Helen, I don't see a lot of the negative traits other posters do, I just think that shopping and meals are the only things she has control of and possibly, those few hours at the supermarket is the only time she gets for herself

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
I’m dying to know what’s happened. I wonder if she’s lying low. If sherri is being investigated, I bet Helen wouldn’t visit the store. Therefore no yellow label haul. Or has sherri been sacked. But I wouldn’t have thought she’d have been sacked without proof. Someone couldn’t just ring and say they think she’s doing this etc. could it be more of an investigation or sherris been warned. I wanna know 😂😂😂
They’d have CCTV evidence, how easy is it to mark something down?

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Wow!! Helen found her voice tonight and had a rant at a comment left! Haha it’s hilarious, pissed her off big time but she’s not deleted it! She’s really not very clever is she 🤣🤣🤣
---

I think she used camrons pram too! So old fashioned
What did the comment say?

She bought a second hand pram for Ella I think.

Bluegirl91

---
I would like to recommend what's for tea on you tube 😊 Cheryl the lady who owns the channel makes the most beautiful meals. She's Scottish as well.
She’s a horror, there’s a thread on her about her! The faceless greedy cow!
[/QUOTE]
Oh gosh really 🙈ill have to have a nosey.

monga

VIP Member
I’ve never heard her mention what they eat at school? Maybe they get school dinners if they’ve a statement of SEN?